Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Alleged Howard's Rock Vandal Waives Preliminary Hearing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Alleged Howard's Rock Vandal Waives Preliminary Hearing

Jul 26, 2013, 1:53 PM

Alleged Howard's Rock Vandal Waives Preliminary Hearing

The latest information TigerNet has learned on the case against Micah Rogers, the 18-year old from North Carolina who was arrested in connection with the vandalism of iconic Howard’s Rock. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the follow up!!***

Jul 26, 2013, 2:06 PM

Do we still have no idea what that ######...

Jul 26, 2013, 2:06 PM

did to the broken piece(s) of the rock?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we still have no idea what that ######...

Jul 26, 2013, 2:07 PM

I don't think so. I think a lot more information will come out during the discovery process

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for all your hard work as always!***

Jul 26, 2013, 2:12 PM

Re: Thanks for all your hard work as always!***

Jul 26, 2013, 2:13 PM

Thank you..I've been trying to move this week, and I've been out of touch. Hopefully I can be back on the board now

i'm not clear as to why the other suspects have not been

Jul 26, 2013, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Do we still have no idea what that ######... ]

named/arrested. has the university considered filing a civil suit? have they decided how they are going to better protect the rock going forward? thanks for the info. this whole process has been a cluster.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: i'm not clear as to why the other suspects have not been

Jul 26, 2013, 2:21 PM

I've heard there are suspects, but they haven't been "named" or arrested because the police are building the case. I still think (but don't know for sure) that there is another surprise coming in this case. No word on a civil suit. And yes, there have been significant steps taken to protect the rock, but D-Rad and the people in charge won't tell us what those steps are because once you know, then someone will have the means to try and defeat it.

IMO, moving it inside the WEZ on non-gamesdays makes the

Jul 26, 2013, 4:47 PM

most sense. as much as i hate to say that.

FAT TAX NOW!

but then the terrorists win

Jul 26, 2013, 8:44 PM

wut?

The tool is a powerful brain.

I like the idea of the civil suit

Jul 27, 2013, 8:33 AM [ in reply to i'm not clear as to why the other suspects have not been ]

this kid worked for his Dad's masonry business and he had to have used his Dad's masonry tools in commission of the heist.

If he's not cooperating, go after the family's livelihood.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pure conjecture on my part - but I feel we will never get

Jul 26, 2013, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Do we still have no idea what that ######... ]

the piece back because the punk is buying his way to a "it really sucks that my truck just HAPPENED to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time and we have no idea about the rock. I'm a fan ! ! !"

And since there are no eyewitnesses to them chunking up our Rock, they will get off.

Daddy is gonna buy his way outta this one, I feel.

And I have read all the stories and I know his Dad and family are really good people . . . but the Dad is going to do what it takes to save his son.

And he will use the "IF YOU EVER MESS UP ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THIS AGAIN, I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR YOU" point of emphasis on why he did it this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Do we still have no idea what that ######...

Jul 27, 2013, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Do we still have no idea what that ######... ]

I'm betting it's in the bottom of the lake by now. That nice boat setting in his yard has probably already took those pieces to the middle of the lake where they were tossed over board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it unreasonable to speculate that there is a good chance

Jul 26, 2013, 2:43 PM

that this ###hole is not cooperating? No more arrests have been made which means investigators need to build more evidence which means the little ###hole isn't cooperating, otherwise they would feel comfortable making arrests. I feel like the odds of my speculation being true are high.
Very happy that this idiot had to deal with enraged phonecalls. He deserves every single one. Bring the pain on this loser. PAIN.

Re: Is it unreasonable to speculate that there is a good chance

Jul 26, 2013, 3:22 PM

great post.. agree completely..if this #$%@^@#$ had come clean, returned the missing pieces; apologized and offered full and complete repairs (like he should have done)then he and his sorry #### family might be left alone.. but all they have done is FIGHT.. I hope he gets 10 years!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it unreasonable to speculate that there is a good chance

Jul 26, 2013, 4:35 PM

I hope he gets the max, but before that a well deserved AS$ whipping for putting his disgusting filthy hands on Howard's Rock to begin with. He and his partners deserve the AS$$ whipping of their life for doing what they did, then acting like fk Clemson Nation and Howard's Rock. Like some have already stated, if they would have come clean and apologized for the hurt and anguish they have cause Clemson Nation, I would have been OK with that. But bc they have ignored what they have done, they deserve what ever they get. And I hope its nothing very nice or easy. Criminals his age is plenty old enough to face the music no matter how severe. There are young men in prison that has been there since they were 16, 17 years old, so why shouldn't these thugs have to pay regardless of how religious their families claim they are. Times up, drop the max hammer on them with absolutely no mercy. The mercy period is up and well past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope the rest of this guy's life is miserable

Jul 26, 2013, 3:11 PM

if he and the family want to play hardball tactics.

So...just tell me WHERE the ROCKchip is & I'll forget all...

Jul 26, 2013, 3:26 PM

With a 6-12 month wait to see IF a trial occurs, this thing will be mostly forgotten..so return the chip somehow..even if it should show up outside the front door of The Esso Club! Do it..NOW!!

gOTigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks. Just the other day I was wondering what had become

Jul 26, 2013, 3:49 PM

of this young man (APM just had the Holy Spirit convict him to not call the suspect bad names - thank you Lord! It was not easy).

I just hope we get the piece(s) of the Rock back and that the young man and any accomplices pay for their misdeeds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wanna bet his lawyer is not a Coot?

Jul 26, 2013, 5:46 PM

Explains why it's dragging. This legal-pecker-head is enjoying every minute Tigers feel bad about the Rock.

His lawyer is a coot, for sure

Jul 26, 2013, 6:53 PM

http://www.eppesandplumblee.com/profile_eppes.html

Re: Gawd, that's one big Orca!!***

Jul 26, 2013, 9:26 PM

Re: His lawyer is a coot, for sure

Jul 27, 2013, 5:15 AM [ in reply to His lawyer is a coot, for sure ]

What a fat #### lawyer. He needs to be put in the spot light to explain his fat ### self and hick client / family.

BTW... who the hell is this f a g o t s family?

TIME TO PUNISH......

Any chance his attorney ate the evidence?***

Jul 27, 2013, 2:32 PM [ in reply to His lawyer is a coot, for sure ]

^^^^^^^^tough crowd lol***

Jul 26, 2013, 8:48 PM

The tool is a powerful brain.

Re: I waive my right not to go ballistic/postal on you!!

Jul 26, 2013, 9:24 PM

How about that??!!

Re: I waive my right not to go ballistic/postal on you!!

Jul 27, 2013, 6:27 PM

Are you sure you want to do that?? He sure would be the one to do it on.

Re: Front Page Story: Alleged Howard's Rock Vandal Waives Preliminary Hearing

Jul 26, 2013, 10:02 PM

seeing that sob's picture on my computer screen raises my blood pressure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why'd they jump the fence?

Jul 27, 2013, 2:30 PM

Gates are always open

to get to the other side ;-)***

Jul 27, 2013, 3:04 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic