Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
well...isn't this conVEEENient
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,000

well...isn't this conVEEENient

Mar 22, 2013, 10:03 PM

hopefully we'll be as lucky when we play BC.....

Posted: Thursday, 21 March 2013 10:33AM

UNC's Weekend Baseball Series With Boston College Moved To Chapel Hill

CHAPEL HILL - Due to unplayable field conditions after a snow storm in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, this weekend’s North Carolina-Boston College baseball series has been moved to Chapel Hill.

The last day of winter sent in a winter weather storm that dropped ice and snow closing some schools and creating hazardous travel conditions. The storm is expected to last into Thursday night which doesn’t allow enough time for the field to be ready for Friday.

The series has been moved to Saturday and Sunday with a double header on Saturday. First pitch is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. with the second game beginning 40 minutes after the conclusion of the first. The Tar Heels and Eagles will close out the series on Sunday beginning at 12:00 noon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard that on that way to the Clemson baseball game.

Mar 22, 2013, 10:13 PM

Sounds strange - should have played at Fenway. Bet that field was in shape. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: well...isn't this conVEEENient

Mar 23, 2013, 12:57 AM

Oh they really made it fair, letting BC be the home team. Probably would have been a sweep either way but it just shows the continued prejudice towards that Swahili diploma factory group and the idiocy of adding BC to the league in the first place. What, does Syracuse play baseball in their dome? Pittsburgh in late March for baseball? The ACSC, the anti-common sense conference. Don't hold your breath on getting a series moved to Clemson under similar circumstances in the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well...isn't this conVEEENient

Mar 23, 2013, 1:45 AM

syracuse doesn't have a baseball team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,000
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic