Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,578

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Oct 11, 2012, 12:51 PM

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts
Terry
Clemson brought in Georgia commitment Tramel Terry this past weekend for an official visit. The athlete from Goose Creek, SC is rated as the state's fourth best prospect. Terrry committed to Georgia as a junior but de-committted soon after. He recommitted

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Oct 11, 2012, 4:16 PM

If we had added WV instead of Pitt and Syracuse... we might not have added Notre Dame ...
I think Pitt and Syracuse are excellent fits for the ACC, how many National Championships has WV won? In what sports?
If all you care about is college footbal rankings then your would be correct about WV but the ACC is not about national football rankings... obviously! :-}

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Oct 12, 2012, 1:45 PM

We didn't ADD ND. They chose what part of the acc they wanted help in making money with. Everything except the one sport they are making a fortune in FootBall. If we had ND in FB, all acc schools could make more from TV renegotiations. But those greedy ######## aren't going to even think about it. IMO ND took advantage of making a share of the acc basketball money. And that is the only reason we can say ND and acc in the same sentence. I bet that Clemson and FSU wouldn't be allowed to sell their FB rights to the open market. I believe those two teams as a package TV deal could make more than they do now locked to the acc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Oct 12, 2012, 1:50 PM

ND will join acc in football when their NBC contract runs out in 2 years.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,578
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic