Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All week I have been back and forth on this game. I told you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

All week I have been back and forth on this game. I told you

Sep 21, 2012, 9:12 AM

earlier it felt like an old-time Clemson-UGA game. Emotions swing back and forth.

If both teams bring it tomorrow night it is going to be an epic clash--probably lower scoring than many think or want -- but a big-time battle with huge plays. I will not pump sunshine for you--this will be a difficult task for Clemson to go the distance if FSU brings it's A game. Clemson would have to do what most teams in the upper division of college football can not do--walk into a hostile stadium and get a win against a top 5 team.

That being said, even with all the warts our team has on our D and O-line, I have a funny feeling our boys will bring their A game and leave the field having put it all on the line. I have a feeling they will play their best game since Dabo Swinney became coach because of the way Clemson has been viewed and talked about (or never mentioned) by the media this week. As any Clemson fan knows, Dabo does not like being treated as a second-class citizen which is pretty much what the media has done this week to our team. Our team, steeped in Dabo's philosophies, will respond in the right way--the way us Clemson fans want to see them respond and it will make us proud.

We may not win tomorrow but I expect to see us play with the hearts of Tigers to the the very end. That having been said, I expect our fans in the Doak to stay behind the Tigers even if things go bad in the game. I think we will keep fighting and I think your cheers can help our boys to suck it up even more and play even harder--so I expect you to do your part tomorrow night.

We may not win . . . but I would never bet against Dabo Swinney and his will to win (even against a top 5 team in a hostile stadium).

Safe Travels to all and I hope to see many of you in the stands in Doak Campbell Stadium as you put your all into your support of the Tigers!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said

Sep 21, 2012, 9:16 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well said

Sep 21, 2012, 9:39 AM

Im with him and i think that win or lose FSU will know that they have been in an epic battle Sun morning.

GO TIGERS AND GO DABO!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT TIGER POST.

Sep 21, 2012, 9:19 AM

ALL IN! I know we are going to play our best. Go Dabo and Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

I'll say this: YOU have been a ROCK all week supporting

Sep 21, 2012, 9:23 AM

and defending The Tigers! It would be difficult to find another as gung-ho as you've been. And I'm d@mn proud of your efforts!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good message. Don't lose the edge. We win, BIG!***

Sep 21, 2012, 9:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got tremendous faith in Dabo

Sep 21, 2012, 9:39 AM

Three years ago when we went down to Auburn and SHOULD have beaten the eventual National Champions, I didn't feel all that bad. Because I know we played our hearts out in that game and should have won. and last year, we knock them off, ending the longest winning streak in the nation, beat Fl State, AND THEN go up to Blacksburg and beat Vtech. Who expected us to do that? And we ended up beating a solid Vtech team twice. Now, for whatever reason, he hasn't been able to beat the despicable state rival recently and I don't know what in the world happened down in Miami... but my point is our boys usually come ready to play. They are going to give it their all tomorrow night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All you can ask is "leave it all on the field"

Sep 21, 2012, 9:59 AM

don't hold anything back...till we're up by fourty or so.

AThomas

Sep 21, 2012, 10:03 AM

You are one of the most consistent posters on here, and are a great fan. Well done.

Go Tigers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We win because of the 2nd class citizen mentality

Sep 21, 2012, 10:14 AM

Teams take on the mentality of the head coach. Our guys will play to more than their potential Saturday night, and their potential is pretty durn high. Most of these guys would be playing for FSU if they'd gone there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'09Miami,'10Aub,'10FSU,'11VT,'11ACC CG. When we are big

Sep 21, 2012, 10:50 AM

road 'dogs in a big game, Dabo gets them ready to play. WE didn't win all those games, but a focused and hard hitting team showed up.

Our bigger struggle has been living with success.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic