Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article

Jul 6, 2012, 10:39 PM

Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### right!!!

Jul 6, 2012, 10:43 PM

Way to go out there and set the record straight Robert!!! Any "requests" I'm sure Dabo will at least entertain but keep family business in the family...

Re: #### right!!!

Jul 6, 2012, 11:37 PM

What are you referring to? I'm in the dark here. Did RN clarify his position? Any info appreciated.

Re: #### right!!! -- No RB needs to give an interview to

Jul 6, 2012, 11:47 PM

a local sports guy

and say exactly what he means, not allow AJC to stir the pot and cause trouble just because he choose Clemson over UGA or another SEC team

it's nothing but the AJC causing trouble, Dabo should tell him not to speak to anyone from the AJC in the future

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article

Jul 6, 2012, 10:44 PM

Please remember this was started by Michael Carvell!
Here is his email address mcarvell@ajc.com

thanks WB, will send email***

Jul 6, 2012, 10:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after this interview

Jul 6, 2012, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article ]

RN should know they will twist his words. Everyone is wondering why he committed to CLEMSON. Stop the rumors and all by stopping the interviews and saying that you're 100% committed to the tigers

Jul 6, 2012, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche on Friday's AJC article ]

And they continued this BS on TV on ESPN----today! Duh.

The same guy that says there is no ChicFilA

Jul 6, 2012, 11:41 PM

In Clemson...his vaiidity is so at ground zero

Message was edited by: bengalbabe®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now all you who doubted and bashed RN

Jul 6, 2012, 10:48 PM

APOLOGIZE. Might be smart to wait and hear both sides before bashing

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now all you who doubted and bashed RN

Jul 6, 2012, 11:41 PM

What are you talking about? Has he issued a new statement?

Cough.

Jul 6, 2012, 11:21 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12433594

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And Cough again ...

Jul 7, 2012, 8:52 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12434109

Re: Re: #### right!!!

Jul 6, 2012, 11:42 PM

I'm assuming the fact that he says they twisted his words mean something. Also, he retweeted this:
@WCBBALLC4: @Robertusmagna_1 let the haters hate. Media is a b@tch. Go Tigers! Yo boi Carter knocks em out 4 sho

Which seems to be a sign of approval

It's the AJC, what more would you expect?

Jul 7, 2012, 8:31 AM

Nkemdiche isn't going anywhere. He is signing with Clemson. Why can't people accept that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2012, 8:54 AM

If all of the bashers would take the time to look at the article that the AJC writes a reply would not even be warranted. When the article came out with the headline "Nkemdiche to Clemson.......Did That Really Happen" is plenty enough to see the agenda. If you look at the High school rankings. Grayson is ranked as the Number 2 team in the nation. One player will not have you in the number two position in all of High School football. Talent is all over the field at the school. Just saying............

Not sure if I said anything negative

Jul 7, 2012, 8:58 AM

Did say I would take carter...after watching his films.

Re: Not sure if I said anything negative

Jul 7, 2012, 9:52 AM

I agree. For a Junior starter at a AAAAA, undefeated Georgia state champion program to not be "D-1 material", I had to check out his highlights for myself. I went in very skeptical but, I must say, came away rather impressed. I've seen much less impressive film from highly recruited safeties playing against lesser competition.

I'm not saying he'll be heavily recruited by the end of the season or anything, but I have a hard time believing that he's not better than even one guy that is taking up a spot on our roster right now (and the same could be said for most other D-1 teams, IMO).

Re: Not sure if I said anything negative

Jul 7, 2012, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Not sure if I said anything negative ]

This type of publicity on this kid is just going to solidify his already firm verbal to Dabo and the Tigers. He is being villified to the tune of "primadonna" and blackmailer and all of these other hateful , uncalled for things. He knows that Tiger Nation has his back....That chip on this player-beast's shoulder is just getting bigger and bigger.

AJC has added the following to original story.

Jul 7, 2012, 9:08 AM

Here's what the AJC added to their earlier story subsequent to the Nkemdiche tweet ... loved the last sentence where they seem determined to leave the pot simmering on the front burner, LOL

UPDATED: On late Friday night, Nkemdiche tweeted “I don’t like the ajc twisting up my words.” I then contacted Robert to see what specifically he was referring to in this article, where he felt like was misinterpreted, and offered to make any clarifications. With this story being picked up nationally, Nkemdiche was apparently upset with how he had been portrayed in some of the other blogs. “I didn’t say if Ryan didn’t come [to Clemson] I won’t” — which is true. We reported that a Clemson offer to Ryan Carter would make Robert’s commitment a “done deal,” which is what he had said repeatedly in our previous interview. Despite his Clemson commitment, Nkemdiche is still being pursued by many other suitors because of his elite prospect status. With the “done deal” comment, Big Rob wasn’t making demands out of Clemson, but rather simply trying to help a teammate get a good look. I asked Nkemdiche if there was anything else he wanted to say. “It’s all good … I want Ryan with me.”

Do you have a link to that, I can't find it in the

Jul 7, 2012, 10:11 AM

AJC on the links I get

Jul 7, 2012, 9:51 AM

Don't expect anything better out of that rag. I am glad he seems to be aggrevated by them. He has 3 other team mates who will be here, as well, and he likes our Coaches and their morals, Clemson's family atmosphere and values, etc. He is solid Clemson Orange, IMO, and the ajc article may have solidified his commitment even more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the confirmation bias is strong round here***

Jul 7, 2012, 10:06 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic