»
Topic: Clemson Mention on Baseball America
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 11:53 PM by: Clemson13
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  

Clemson Mention on Baseball America

[1]
Posted: Apr 30, 2012 4:50 PM

in this week's "Three Strikes". Besides having to replace all those players listed, only one player started this season playing the same position he was at the end of last season and that's Spencer Kieboom.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/college/2012/04/three-strikes-week-11-2/

What's funny is how Jack haters like to dog our defense and

[1]
Posted: Apr 30, 2012 10:59 PM

saying how bad it is with only a .972 fielding pct and that we have poor fundamentals, yet Baseball America thinks it is a strength. Take a guess whose opinion I value on this subject?

The defense has largely been reliable, as the Tigers are fielding .972 and have turned 45 double plays. The Tigers are very sound up the middle, with a quality catch-and-throw veteran behind the plate in Spencer Kieboom

Clemson's middle infielders...

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 11:03 PM

have fewer errors combined than Miami's SS/2B has by himself. Jason Stolz has committed 4 errors all season, a very good number for a shortstop. Richie Shaffer committed a few early and then didn't commit any for quite a while before his error against GT.

I'd assume I'm lumped in that category but I think any of us

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 11:53 PM

wouldus should admit keiboom, Stolz, and brittle are all brilliant defensive players. Felder has made some great plays. We've been weak up the middle the last few years though it's certainly a strength this year.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1684 people have read this post