Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Video: Clemson Football Spring Practice April 2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Football Update: Video: Clemson Football Spring Practice April 2

Apr 3, 2012, 3:33 PM

Video: Clemson Football Spring Practice April 2

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike and Sammy both with tds***

Apr 3, 2012, 3:48 PM

Teek is going to be a beast

Apr 3, 2012, 3:48 PM

Cortez Davis looks good as does Blanks. Love to see Bellamy run with power and strength and he looks bigger.

Also Ford, and Sammy look bigger and stronger as does Nuk. Tajh seems on point and the LBs are actually attacking the LOS.

Only question is again O-line and D-line but I trust them to get things straightened out

Re: Teek is going to be a beast

Apr 3, 2012, 3:56 PM

Cortez showed awesome burts.....Lateek is a freaking stud

Re: Teek is going to be a beast

Apr 3, 2012, 3:59 PM

I don't know how yall saw anything. It looked like someone filmed that from the ground with a calculator.

Both looked like they were shot out of a canon

Apr 3, 2012, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Teek is going to be a beast ]

when they attacked the QB. Teek refused to let him go and Davis made a perfect tackle. QB had no chance.

Really really

Apr 3, 2012, 3:58 PM

incouraged by the progress josh watson is making...hope he continues to get better

More...More...More...***

Apr 3, 2012, 4:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Video: Clemson Football Spring Practice April 2

Apr 3, 2012, 4:48 PM

funny is - watching people trying to catch Sammy in the open field. Won't happen. :)

I get the feeling that Nuk is gonna' be a MAJOR problem for

Apr 3, 2012, 4:54 PM

defenses this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get the feeling that Nuk is gonna' be a MAJOR problem for

Apr 3, 2012, 5:25 PM

agree! IMHO there are LOTS of guys on this OOOO that are gona be hard to control.. if, BIG IF, our O/L is up to what we want/expect we are gona be "hell on wheels"

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get the feeling that Nuk is gonna' be a MAJOR problem for

Apr 4, 2012, 1:39 AM [ in reply to I get the feeling that Nuk is gonna' be a MAJOR problem for ]

Nuke Looks like a beast. He had a defender literally on his back and he just walked it off like it was nothing. Our skill positions are loaded this year.

Please, please, please don't let this be 2009 all over again. OL/DL we're all pulling for you to make big strides this spring and summer.

Re: Football Update: Video: Clemson Football Spring Practice April 2

Apr 4, 2012, 2:34 AM

Zac brooks looked good. The OT looked like they need work from what little i saw. The interior ol looked like it was getting a good push. Tajh seemed a little bit quicker with his feet on the roll out play. What little i saw i get the feeling both weak links on offense and defense will be on the guys on the outside of the trenches(des and ots)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Quick observations...outside the obvious.

Apr 4, 2012, 9:27 AM

We don't look great on the edges on either side of the ball. This is youth and inexperience, these guys need more practice reps and game experience. Hobby and Caldwell will get it fixed.

We are going to be REALLY good at safety, about as good as we've been in a very long time.

Our play at LB is very, very encouraging thus far. Kudos to BV for getting that fixed. Can't wait to see Steward back this fall.

MB looks like a man possessed, a guy playing with something to prove. Has he finally "gotten" it? I think the answer is yes.

Speed. We definitely look faster on BOTH sides of the ball this year--particularly on defense.

Boyd's footwork is definitely improved from last year. Now, if he can just make the hot reads, look out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sammy Watkins is ridiculously FAST***

Apr 4, 2012, 9:38 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic