Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Thursday's Clemson Football practice report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Thursday's Clemson Football practice report

Oct 27, 2011, 7:02 PM

Thursday's Clemson Football practice report

Dabo Swinney talks after practice on Thursday about D.J. Howard starting, Dwayne Allen's status and more. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO GET 'EM TIGERS!!!!***

Oct 27, 2011, 8:22 PM

No mention of McDowell ? Red shirt soph with no

Oct 27, 2011, 8:22 PM

credit for possibly making a contribution? I like what I have seen when he plays. Do we see him as a transfer?

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No mention of McDowell ? Red shirt soph with no

Oct 27, 2011, 9:00 PM

Doubt he transfers, due mostly to the waiting period. He is a good player who has gotten in the position of being surrounded by guys who seem to be better, or at least have the coach's favor. It happens on every team, unfortunately for those guys, but it just means we have a very talented running back crew. I think Rod has done okay when he's been in, but he is small, and he has been surrounded by others with, what the coaches who see them everyday, players who have more talent. I know these things, how? I was one of those players who was surrounded by guys who had more talent. I still am a Tiger to the core, and I want us playing the best guys. Everybody cannot be the best guy, but I want guys with an attitude that they are not happy if they aren't. I hope that makes sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would he mention McDowell?

Oct 27, 2011, 9:02 PM [ in reply to No mention of McDowell ? Red shirt soph with no ]

Bellamy and DJ have been 2nd string all year. What did McDowell do to jump them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No disrespect to McDowell . .

Oct 27, 2011, 10:10 PM [ in reply to No mention of McDowell ? Red shirt soph with no ]

but have you seen Howard run? Bellamy? I pity the fool that tries to tackle Howard or the fool who tries to catch Bellamy. You'd be crazy not to play these two. Honestly, with all do respect to AE, I look forward to seeing what Howard can do with more carries.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

They'll do fine. Bellamy needs to carry the ball hi & tight***

Oct 28, 2011, 3:39 AM

Re: They'll do fine. Bellamy needs to carry the ball hi & tight***

Oct 28, 2011, 5:11 AM

i honestly cannot remember seeing a back with a tendency to cough up the ball like bellamy. i really like his running style and his speed is incredible but he needs to stop greasing his gloves down before games lol.

he should call tiki barber for tips***

Oct 28, 2011, 1:15 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic