Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recurting break-down for this year!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,447

Recurting break-down for this year!!!

Sep 26, 2011, 12:46 AM

Tiger are on a roll for the 2011-2012 season(4-0)...but its really tough to see that we have only 20 available scholarships for the recruiting year! We have 18 recruits committed but not yet signed and seemingly 2 spots available with many big names recruits Heavily interest..

If Clemson has the opportunity to sign either; DT/Eddie Goldman, RB/Kieth Marshall, DE/Jonathan Bullard, DT- Carlos Watkins, LB-Kieth Brown, or LB/Nick Dawson.....

If 4 of these guys wanted to come to Clemson; we would have to take on 24 recruits and miss out on 2 next year!

Come on GOLDMAN,BULLARD, WATKINS, and Kieth Brown :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recurting break-down for this year!!!

Sep 26, 2011, 5:23 AM

We need D-linemen first of all needs!

Sep 26, 2011, 6:48 AM

Bullard to Fla. and i heard at the chase game friday that Carlos's mom was telling people Fla.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2011, 7:54 AM

That is funny because he says that we are still in first place with him. Florida has the same problem that we have this year, to many kids not enough spots. I have been reading that we might loose a couple of kids this year (from the football team) that we weren't planning on losing. This will open up a few more spots on the team. I read that we are looking at Q. Davis now because we might have an opening for him now.

That would probably be Bryce McNeal spot who already

Sep 28, 2011, 12:25 PM

announced he was leaving after the end of the school year. Hot Rod was rumored to be thinking about leaving as well but don't know if that was ever verified.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seeing that the kid from Forest City has been to all

Sep 28, 2011, 12:28 PM

our games I can't see him going to Florida.

Sep 28, 2011, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Recurting break-down for this year!!! ]

Funny it's being reported on other CU sites that his Mom wants him at CU and right now ,FOCK here is the quote,"She said Carlos was not telling her where he plans to go. Momma wants Carlos in Tigertown and she confirmed that again on Saturday"

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/mb/showthread.php?t=13035

it'd be easier for her to catch his games***

Sep 28, 2011, 12:33 PM

Oct 3, 2011, 11:18 AM

Hey, you do what you gotta do...I wouldn't be surprised if the Fever keeps up that some of the more senior people that know they won't get much playing time starting to leave. And based upon recruits coming in some in the True/Redshirt Freshman/Sophomore classes doing the same. However that's how you build a program like Alabama. The Cream rises. So if you want to play you find somewhere else.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic