Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Instant Analysis: No. 21 Clemson 35, No. 11 FSU 30
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Instant Analysis: No. 21 Clemson 35, No. 11 FSU 30

Sep 24, 2011, 7:14 PM

Instant Analysis: No. 21 Clemson 35, No. 11 FSU 30

The Tigers came up with a big win for the second week in a row, and it took a big sack by Rennie Moore to seal the deal as Clemson knocks off No. 11 FSU 35-30. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Instant Analysis: No. 21 Clemson 35, No. 11 FSU 30

Sep 24, 2011, 7:56 PM

I counted six or seven first downs by penalties. Unbelievable how much that helped.
Way to go Tigers. After the Troy game, i would have never thought my Tigers would be 4-0.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Instant Analysis: No. 21 Clemson 35, No. 11 FSU 30

Sep 24, 2011, 8:38 PM

luv to see clemson making plays on both sides of the ball to come out on top. I actually thought the defense played excellent. They totally took away the run from the Seminoles... and for mostly the entire game the Seminoles only hope to score was a miscue by the Tiger offense, or by going deep in one on one coverage.

Trickett throws a nice deep ball, and FSU has some good deep threats... on those long pass plays i thought the clemson defenders played it pretty well, but you cant stop a perfect pass and catch, thats all there is to it.

Expect FSU to be able to make some of those plays cuz they have stud athletes. But yah, if you tell me Clemson destroys the run and gets beat deep a few times in solid single coverage on perfect throws, i will take that all day long...especially against the likes of FSU...of course i could do without the penalties lol...but the D pretty much played F'ing awesome

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic