Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cook and Salyer both no shows
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 7,897

Cook and Salyer both no shows

Jul 21, 2017, 10:15 PM

Ouch

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows

Jul 21, 2017, 10:18 PM

source?

Message removed by Author

Jul 21, 2017, 10:18 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2017, 10:35 PM

No source? I don't believe it then. 247 lying? Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2017, 11:16 PM

I'm the source. They didn't come.

Jul 22, 2017, 12:24 AM

Cook had family death but Salyer is a stinger. Idk ifnthats bad sign or something happen bc he was suppose to bring family maybe one had to do something so he decided not to go with. Trey hill is a huge no show as well. I do hope Tyson Campbell showed up he is a monster at cb position. He's 8 overall in espn runs a 4.32 at 6-3 and lengthy. Perfect boundary CB!!

Jul 22, 2017, 2:31 AM

He also ran a 4.27 at the opening. Yes he made it today. I'm willing to bet our coaches us this as leverage to get them back on campus. Gives them a new excuse to say you owe us one still. Problem is UGA is illegally recruiting next door. I said it about UNC, nobody listened, I called out Auburn, I called out USC cal, and Ole Miss. Ole Miss is a great example of having no success and no hardware yet all of a sudden getting 5 stars out of nowhere. Fishy that UGA is getting all these recruits yet what have they done? And over Clemson next door who won a Championship. Just say it's a little fishy. They arnt just selling hope I'll tell u that. Isn't that right Hugh Freeze lmao.

Jul 22, 2017, 2:36 AM

And what I mean by getting is not just White. They currently lead for most of the guys are are striking out against as well as next year's 2019 class too. #1 overall player for 2019 is committed to UGA

Jul 22, 2017, 4:09 AM

Coot, coot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ check past posts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 22, 2017, 5:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

> And what I mean by getting is not just White. They
> currently lead for most of the guys are are striking
> out against as well as next year's 2019 class too.
> #1 overall player for 2019 is committed to UGA

Kirby gonna Kirby.....

Jul 22, 2017, 5:13 AM

Yeah , when you can't beat Vanderbilt at a game of football you really establish your brand .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 7:51 AM

> Yeah , when you can't beat Vanderbilt at a game of
> football you really establish your brand .

That loss hasn't bothered the recruits. Maybe they understand that hey sometimes you lose a game or two you shouldn't. Maybe you could give Kirby the benefit of the doubt first year coaches generally get and allow him to build his roster....which he seems to be doing rather well.

Jul 22, 2017, 7:55 AM

Georgia has ALWAYS recruited well , but the returns have been middling to say the least.
How many times did the Nashville Nursing School beat Mark Richt in how many tries ?
Kirby's what , 0-1 ...at home .
Yeah , like I said ...branded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 9:23 AM

> Georgia has ALWAYS recruited well , but the returns
> have been middling to say the least.
> How many times did the Nashville Nursing School beat
> Mark Richt in how many tries ?
> Kirby's what , 0-1 ...at home .
> Yeah , like I said ...branded.

nice diversion from the subject matter. my condolences on Hill and Salyer.

Jul 22, 2017, 10:01 AM

Have either of them committed anywhere else ? I wasn't aware .
Can you link ?

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 11:57 AM

> Have either of them committed anywhere else ? I
> wasn't aware .
> Can you link ?

No public commitments that I know of. Imo i think they know where they want to go. I could be wrong but i can't imagine how missing Clemson's premier recruiting event would send anything but a negative message for dabo's chances here, hence my condolences.

Jul 22, 2017, 12:07 PM

like most uga fans, you're clearly a pu$$y

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jul 22, 2017, 12:20 PM

No sense in trying to change my mind about it Supermutt , I think we have as good a shot at the 3 OL we covet as anyone .
Hill is probably a lean to y'all, but I get a different feeling about Salyer .

DB23

Hill is tending towards Awbarn and FSU***

Jul 22, 2017, 1:25 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Jul 22, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

> No sense in trying to change my mind about it
> Supermutt , I think we have as good a shot at the 3
> OL we covet as anyone .
> Hill is probably a lean to y'all, but I get a
> different feeling about Salyer .

I see it the other way around. If you get one of them I think it'll be Hill. Both love them some Sam Pittman. Long ways to go.

Jul 22, 2017, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

Paying players again?

Confidence for a coach that has never won as a HC

Jul 22, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

to a school that has watched Clemson win 2 National Championships since the last time they have been relevant. UGA is becoming just like the coots. All bark and no bite. Keep talking and watch us keep winning.

Smart isn't even a PROVEN DC

Jul 22, 2017, 12:24 PM

Hiring a DC from Bama is like hiring an OC from Auburn. Titles for pay and told what to call by the HC.

Jul 22, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

They understand those $100 bills that GA is handing out. It's the talk over here in CSRA. Y'all must have been to the Ole Miss school of recruiting.

Jul 22, 2017, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

Hahahahaha, Kirby gonna Kirby. That's like saying gay is gonna gay. Go to coot land where your drivel is welcome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2017, 7:52 AM

> Hahahahaha, Kirby gonna Kirby. That's like saying gay
> is gonna gay. Go to coot land where your drivel is
> welcome.

and haters gonna hate.

Remind me why the fans of the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS is going to

Jul 22, 2017, 9:44 AM

hate on an 8 win, 5 loss team? Help me make sense of that.

Jul 22, 2017, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

And crap talkers with nothing to talk about are usually coots but you're the exception.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2017, 10:09 AM

He's just like a coot. Talk. Talk. Talk then the season starts and he's gone like a fart in the wind

Jul 22, 2017, 6:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

I knew y'all had a winner in Kirby when he hung on at home for the final 2 point magin against Nicholls State .
Epic battle .

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 12:09 PM

Dougie .... I forgot about that one. Nichols State would have been a let down if UGA had won by 30!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2017, 12:17 PM

I actually watched that game . Nicholls State went in there looking to win .
Kirby looked a little befuddled at times , and the scoreboard reflected it .

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 1:32 PM

> I actually watched that game . Nicholls State went in
> there looking to win .
> Kirby looked a little befuddled at times , and the
> scoreboard reflected it .

wow and I remember not one but two missed chip-shot FGs last season vs clemson. no one looked more befuddled than dabo....in both instances. sometimes you can play like crap and still come out on top....all that matters is the win....amirite?

Jul 22, 2017, 1:47 PM

So now ur comparing Nichols state to NCState? Lol, go for it.

Jul 22, 2017, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

Yea cook had family death which is far more important than football. But I see a lot of fans of other teams trying to say that about us cough Coots cough. Difference is we had that one class that put us over the edge and that came with DW and Hyatts class. Dabo had been building towards a game changing class like that by bringing it great coaching talent and a legit family atmosphere. We still have only had I think 2 top 5 classes in the whole time Dabo been there and In some services we never had a top 5. Started with Stephon Anthony and then but that DW I think 14 class was the game changer! Yet we didn't all of a sudden start getting 5 stars outta nowhere with no previous success. We had won acc title been to 2 and at that point had I think 3 10+ win seasons with a first ever BCS by beating OSU. We got our guys from taking down great teams and slowly but surely building a dynasty and it's really becoming great recruiting wise since that class. It's obvious to tell who is paying and stuff. And idk if I agree with you seeing So Cal coming bc they got I. Trouble by Bush being paid while already at so cal. I'm sure there were violations that's weren't caught. But tbh you are just naive or don't wanna know the truth but every team even our Tigers pay players. I don't think ours is big like 250,000 for certain players and stuff but there are boosters that help these kids out with having some spending money and not struggle. I have no problem with this bc they work more than full time with football the dedication is ridiculous and I think they deserve to get some money with how much NCAA and conferences are making off these tv deals and stuff I think the kids deserve a little piece but not like cam newton where he was said to be paid 250,000 to come to go to auburn!

Jul 22, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

I also agree that Georgia is more than likely paying players big but They have never had a problem bringing in elite talent. I think I read Not once since espn came out with class rankings has georgia been out of top 10 or 15. In recruiting they are very good just doesn't translate on the field and with UGA being pretty much main school in talent rich GA amd in the SEC they always land studs. I'm sure they pay but I don't think it's a new thing like I said everyone pays including us. Now uga most likely have cranked up amount of those checks bc they are getting guys that were more toward us the reining national champs. To go to a team that vandy beat last year. Oh well it always comes back to you with that many ppl involved can't Keep a big secret long. Smu(which was bs bc everyone blatantly did it then but bc they were new not named Texas or am or OU! Miami ole miss the list goes on bc it always comes out!!

Jul 22, 2017, 12:15 PM

Georgia and the Coots are where the whole " SEC top to bottom is tougher " nonsense was born . They didn't win anything either at all or of significance for so long they needed a sensible excuse , and voila!
Of course , the irony in that statement is that neither of them are providing any of this mysterious " overall depth " to the league they're having such difficulty succeeding in .
Neither of them can compete with UF in the east , and so it's always easier to claim that you're in a gauntlet ...when the reality is you're poorly developed , poorly coached and exhaustively treading water every year .
Meanwhile .... in Clemson .

DB23

Jul 22, 2017, 1:16 PM

David what's your opinion on Salyer not coming this weekend?

Jul 22, 2017, 1:19 PM

He had transportation issues. These type of things happen! You people freakn worry too much about this crap. If they want to come visit they still can...there is plenty of time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 22, 2017, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Cook and Salyer both no shows ]

Front page article stated Salyer's family had transportation issues and Hill's family got the date of the cookout confused.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 39
| visibility 7,897
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic