Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,976

Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of

Jun 27, 2017, 11:21 PM

I wished one of them had replaced Jack but that was not going to happen after the way it went down with Jack.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of

Jun 27, 2017, 11:30 PM

According to some coots, Sully is leaving for Columbia

Jun 27, 2017, 11:46 PM

Yep, Sully will leave for Columbia next season, or will the Gators go to Cootville in 2019. If the gcockfans get to the games early and stay late they will see Sully and the Gators smiling as they sweep the baby chicks. Then Sully wl get out of that stinking hole ASAP.

Jun 28, 2017, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of ]

From the coots I know, USUC is willing to pay big bucks to ###### a veteran coach and instantly rebuild their program. They seem to not understand that those same coaches have no reason to leave their quality programs that they probably built and are proud of. They already have lots of money, so money will not sway them. Coots be stoopid.

That said - what is amazing is that USUC could easily have moved Tanner back as HC, and Holbrook as his assistant like when they won back-to-back NC's. They had that option and failed to recognize it. Again - coots be stoopid.

As for Lee - even though I consider myself a poor judge for anything bball, I think he is going to be an awesome coach for many years to come. He is extremely detailed in his approach, and I do recognize that. He will mold this team like we haven't seen in years, and CLEMSON will be a force for years to come.

Jun 28, 2017, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of ]

According to the same rumor mill, Sully's wife is moving back to SC.

They're delusional, only Coach that has actually interviewed

Jun 28, 2017, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Corbs and now Sully will have titles. Worked with both of ]

Is South Florida's coach. They would have better off keeping Chad Holbrook. Ray Tanner is completely clueless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for the record I think Montee lee is good for the program***

Jun 27, 2017, 11:58 PM

With Vandy being able to fund 100% of baseball scholarships

Jun 28, 2017, 7:39 AM

and Florida around 70-75%, neither of them were gonna leave their jobs no matter what happened to Jack. Here's a hint, If Jack had not acted like a defiant old sob his last three years, maybe he wouldn't have been shown the door. Listening to your boss(AD) and doing what he "suggests" while avoiding calling out the fans seems to have gotten Brad that extra year that Jack's way of acting didn't get him.

Jack did great things for Clemson, but those last three seasons ,with the way he acted like the fans ,or the AD didn't have a right to say anything,did him in.

stop lying Leggett never called out the fans...

Jun 28, 2017, 12:07 PM

You must be mistaking Leggett with Ben Boulware's brother Garrett who commented that they have less pressure on them on road games. Leggett is a class act, he has had nothing but praise for Clemson, and he has been supportive of the baseball program after he was let go.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake, go ahead and stick your head in the sand,

Jun 28, 2017, 12:15 PM

doesn't mean that Jack didn't say (paraphrasing that the only fans he cared about were the ones that agreed with what he was doing. He also refused to listen to his boss.

No dummmy..no

Jun 28, 2017, 10:56 AM

Clemson is not Florida
Clemson is not Vanderbilt

You cannot say either of those would do the same at clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,976
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic