Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Auburn Game, this is what I see happening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The Auburn Game, this is what I see happening

Jun 23, 2017, 11:38 PM

Message was edited by: ATech®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Aubrnn Game, this is what I see happening

Jun 24, 2017, 12:23 AM

Haha their QB play will def get better and they will be a much better team this year glad we got them at home! I think we will have to rely on our defense the first couple games to let offense get settled. We have the defense to do that it's great to know you got a nasty d helping you out. Look at bama last year I think our defense can be just as good front 7 is nasty front 4 is just sick and secondary will be surprisingly really good!! Go Tigers!! I say it will be tough fought 24-13 win!!

Jun 24, 2017, 12:29 AM

HCT - you are an optimist like myself. However, it's not just through orange tinted sunglasses you see, it's the talent and experience of the DL & LB Core this team that will that will be our anchor. Offense will iron out just fine, too much talent everywhere. I also trust a NC HC that knows how to win, and doesn't have going under 10 on his radar anytime soon IMO. I do project a win myself pretty close to your score. Oh and, many sacks, no matter the QB. Good post.

Jun 24, 2017, 12:46 AM

Thanks i agree with the large sack total and a good bit of TFL as wel haha Go Tigers!!

Jun 24, 2017, 12:52 AM

Might as well have one for the Louisville game. Jackson will see this man put him on the ground again.

Clemson 38 - Auburn 34

Jun 24, 2017, 12:58 AM

Complete opposite of whatever it was we watched last year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson 38 - Auburn 34

Jun 24, 2017, 1:13 AM

Venables said that they were running the wing T offense. Lol. He said it with a smile too. This year, Stidham stands in the pocket, get's slammed. Stidham runs or hands off, LB core, DE's best in the country to stuff it. I hope it's a defensive shutdown, I hope. However, it reminds me of what the media said about what OSU was going to do against us. JT was going to run all over us and throw the ball all over the field. Don't know if Stidham compares to the old JT, either way, a defensive lockdown making it much harder for Auburn to score.

Jun 24, 2017, 11:14 AM

I'm thinking the CU defense will get their negaive plays. I'm most excited about our DL creating havoc ... giggity!

That being said, my outlook is more of a gut contrarian view to what I'm seeing on TigerNet.

Many games last year it was, "we are going to destroy [insert FSU, Auburn, NC State, Pitt, VT, Troy]. Didn't happen for various reasons.

So for now I will go with the unpredictability of early season and say there will be some unexpected chaos. However I look for this to be a 38-28 CU lead late in 4Q with a late Auburn score to cut it to six and Gene decides to go for 2pts just for giggles and it fails. Onside kick ensues and after some additional chaos and replays, Clemson recovers and runs out the clock.

Afterwards, someone on ESPN will make a comment about Clemson fans storming the field to celebrate a victory over the entire mighty SEC.

This will result in a handful of posters emailing(if people still email) ESPN as well as tweeting said ESPN commentator to correct him/her on our tradition. This will then be sighted as yet another example of media disrespect for Clemson,

For full,disclosure, I expect this Clemson team over the long haul of 2017 to be more dominant and complete compared to last years championship team. Like last year (and like any championship team), we will need breaks to go our way but our chances are pretty good to be in the CFP again.

I think FSU and UL will once again be fights to the final whistle and of course there will be the unexpected NC State / Pitt type games that will cause us to shake our head.

Hey OJ, whats the Hill Watch at these days?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Clemson 38 - Auburn 34 ]

Nah, have to agree with the above. We give up 34 and I think we'll be on the wrong side of the score. Don't see us scoring that many points against auburn.

Humble about right, 2 tds and 3 fgs for us and keep them under 13... maybe 17 and they score late.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 7:12 AM

Hunter, not humble.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson 27 - Auburn 24 ******

Jun 24, 2017, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Clemson 38 - Auburn 34 ]

I'm thinking more D... 20-17. Big win early.***

Jun 24, 2017, 8:11 AM

Partner, that's the South Carolina game......***

Jun 24, 2017, 7:17 AM

All they qb's look alike to me....***

Jun 24, 2017, 7:17 AM

All they qb's look alike to me....***

Jun 24, 2017, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Partner, that's the South Carolina game......*** ]

i see Tucker

Jun 24, 2017, 10:04 AM

Leading us to a 27 - 10 win.

Bryant will lead us to a 38 - 10 win in the opener and then sit out the next game.

Re: i see Tucker

Jun 24, 2017, 11:26 AM

This could very well be a 24-20 type game, but I don't see a TON of points being put up on Clemson's defense. Their new quarterback has faced lousy defenses in the B12. First nail biter of the season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I se a close game where we end up winning, but..

Jun 24, 2017, 11:31 AM

a couple of our QB's play.

Re: The Auburn Game, this is what I see happening

Jun 24, 2017, 1:48 PM

If we are going to drop a game, and I think think it's inevitable, I want this to be the one. It's going to be a great test for us as a new team in 2017 and also it's scheduled early and OoC. This game with an L will hurt the least come playoff time. Especially if AU gets their crap together this year. That said, I'll gladly take a huge win here too!! Go tigers

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic