Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyler McMichael
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,100

Kyler McMichael

Jun 22, 2017, 9:25 PM

It seems as though TI thinks he is Clemson bound. Do any of our gurus on here think the same? And/Or hearing anything? I haven't checked Bobs ballz fwiw. Did I do that right?

Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got a second confirmation

Jun 22, 2017, 9:31 PM

We are in great shape

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I got a second confirmation

Jun 22, 2017, 9:32 PM

Rumblings of positivity are good!

Jun 22, 2017, 9:33 PM [ in reply to I got a second confirmation ]

You might be in great shape TW , but I turn 48 tomorrow and need to work on my midsection and cardio .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 22, 2017, 9:41 PM

Same. Drinking less would help me

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 22, 2017, 9:48 PM

Drinking less would help me too,I turn 47 in January and get bigger in the gut every year,on a brighter note McMichael is smooth lolling on his hudl highlights.

Jun 22, 2017, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a second confirmation ]

tiger you are looking kinda rough. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2017, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a second confirmation ]

You are a young whippersnapper, Pilgrim, but you are wise beyond your years, if you recognize the need for better care of your health. Be careful, though. Too much exercise can kill a middle aged man who is not used to it. I never have given it a try due to my respect for my body. I would hate to through a complete about face to the self destruction path I've taken for so long. Just kidding in my tone, but I do need to do a better job with my unhealthy lifestyle. I expect there are a few others out there like me, as well, and I'll start soon. It reminds me of a poem. Procrastination is my sin. It is my pain, my sorrow. I think I will correct myself. I think I'll start tomorrow. Author; Unknown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got a second confirmation***

Jun 22, 2017, 10:00 PM [ in reply to I got a second confirmation ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Per UGA 247

Jun 22, 2017, 10:15 PM

Just listened to a conversation on UGA 247 that feel UGA and Clem are the 2 teams to beat. At a Nike camp Kyler indicated Clem was the leader so to speak. But recently they feel UGA has made some ground and has a chance tomorrow. However it still seems Clem has maintained the edge. Solid muscular athlete that can play all the secondary positions. Fingers crossed to land this kid in the morning!

Re: Per UGA 247

Jun 22, 2017, 10:33 PM

I believe the difference may be Clemson's pitch to utilize him on both sides of the ball. He's being recruited mainly as a CB or S, but says we have mentioned a desire to try him in some offensive packages as RB or Slot Receiver. Which he says he really likes.

Perhaps other schools have gotten on board with this as well, but at the time McMichael only mentioned Clem and Aub as the two schools that have discussed this with him.

Re: Kyler McMichael

Jun 22, 2017, 10:51 PM

Some say it might be georgia lean recently but I think we have a really good shot at him and think we are the leaders. I hope we land him I think he can be very could safety/db in college!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,100
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic