Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tim Tebow? Controversy or just Baseball?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tim Tebow? Controversy or just Baseball?

Jun 21, 2017, 9:45 PM

https://www.facebook.com/joeydeese/posts/10154757476892685

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they weren't mocking his Christianity, just his notoriety.***

Jun 21, 2017, 10:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: they weren't mocking his Christianity, just his notoriety.***

Jun 22, 2017, 9:02 AM

I live in Columbia and have been to a couple of Firefly baseball games. Many of the fans come to just see Tebow. Everyone stops what they are doing to watch when he comes to bat (he does not play the field as far as I can tell(no pun intended)). He is doing his part by signing a ton of autographs and being very fan friendly but at the end of the day he is a bad baseball player. Also find is strange that so many people here in Cola hated Tebow when he was at Florida but know that he is a Firefly, they love him.

Re: Tim Tebow? Controversy or just Baseball?

Jun 21, 2017, 10:11 PM

I don't get it . Being mocked by fans is as old as the game ...and when you're a level C celebrity like Tebow it should be expected .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Good grief

Jun 21, 2017, 10:16 PM

tired of people playing Tebow as some kind of big victim to the evil world. As if he is the shining saint amongst the scum.

Plenty of athletes are christians yet none make it all about themselves like Tebow does

Just a gimmick

Jun 22, 2017, 8:27 AM

I remember when Bo Jackson and (separately) Michael Jordan came through Greenville. You would have thought that they were the only players on the team. I'm sure that same thing is happening with Tebow. The River Dogs were just mocking that. But since you can't separate Tebow from his religion, you can't mock him without it looking like you are mocking his religion.

They could have lined up 100 hotties and played "guess which one Tebow ISN'T going to sleep with tonight."

Or they could have let Tebow hit a home run, but only give him a triple since "Tebow isn't going to score until he's married."

i think Tim is gonna need to live in California if he wants

Jun 22, 2017, 8:48 AM

to get married, nomsayin?

Just politically correct snowflakes!

Jun 22, 2017, 8:40 AM

I'm a big Tebow fan (and Gator fan ....was until I converted to Tigeranity).

I respect Tim for taking advantage of the opportunity. This doesn't phase Tim at all, and if anything brings more attention to him and his ability to evangelize and/or bear witness.

But the willows and snowflakes who complain the most about this are the same ones that say that society is too PC, blah blah. And here they are whining.

Don't like it, then don't go to games in the future.

No, I didn't read this link. But I assume it is no different than all this posted yesterday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Tomlin!

Jun 22, 2017, 9:26 AM

Hire Bowelwayre!

Re: Tim Tebow? Controversy or just Baseball?

Jun 22, 2017, 9:35 AM

lol what a bunch of little babies.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic