Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great Barnhart quote on Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Great Barnhart quote on Dabo

Jun 20, 2017, 9:54 PM

In David's article, good one btw, one thing at the end stood out to me. Mr. Football said " For Dabo to have that kind of consistency, you have to mention him amongst the very best of coaches".

Barnhart talking about the Clemson program that Swinney has built with long-term consistency, while losing key players to the NFL and still being at the top.

"Who's this Cowherd guy? Colin Cowerherd, who's the fraud now?"

Man.. I'm ready for some football..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Barnhart an SEC homer?

Jun 20, 2017, 11:51 PM

Read a few posts that he is a SEC , GA homer. This true? Not that it makes a difference. Well, maybe it does since the ACC dominated the SEC last year eve into Bowl season. Coaching at an all time high in ACC, QB's, namely our Watson to the NFL. As well as others. If him being an SEC homer is true, says something that he can see talent ( regardless of division ) and recognize the mastery of coaching in front of him. Swinney is amongst the nations' elite. Other good quotes in there as well. Nice read of an article by D. Hood.

Re: Is Barnhart an SEC homer?

Jun 21, 2017, 12:10 AM

epic homer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, one of the many this year

Jun 21, 2017, 12:24 AM

I remember this Ol' homer on Espin. Booger McFarland. Before NCG " There's no way Clemson can hang with AL defense". After NCG " I guess Clemson can beat AL, even though I thought they were un-beatable" Sometimes SEC the homers just have to eat their own words, in Boogers case anyway.

Re: Well, one of the many this year

Jun 21, 2017, 12:40 AM

^^^ misspelled eat his own boogers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, one of the many this year

Jun 21, 2017, 1:07 AM

I'll include Finebaum in that as well. I've only listened to his show a few times. He's had to take the most heat on his show with AL callers, it has been hilarious to listen to. However, Finebaum has had to constantly remind his callers that " Hey, Clemson won the game, Get over it !".
It's hilarious.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic