Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Owen Pappoe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 6,629

Owen Pappoe

Jun 16, 2017, 7:26 PM

#1 LB in 2019, #4 player by 247sports

Picked up two CBs yesterday by two Dawgs247 writers. Also good when home state writers CB. No surprise the #1 LB wants to play under the #1 D-coordinator.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Owen Pappoe

Jun 16, 2017, 7:27 PM

He wants to play for Brent? Smart man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2017, 7:33 PM

He's an absolute specimen. A must-have for '19.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He tested as the most athletic kid in 2 classes.

Jun 16, 2017, 9:43 PM

Higher than any 2018 player, IIRC.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Jun 17, 2017, 5:32 PM

A lot like Dorian O'Daniel, but more natural-looking in coverage and if anything closes even faster - and DOD is a Doberman.

Did hear one high school coach think he's 205 or so and didn't look like he had the frame to play at a bunch more than that so he's a strongside 'backer/nickel back in our system but this guy gives you the chops to play a 4-3 and not really worry about getting him isolated; he's kinda that super-flexible "hybrid" guy like a Jabril Peppers that everybody is looking for nowadays because you can play him in virtually any spot on the back end and use him a bunch of different ways.

Really. Want. This guy's a difference-maker.

Pappoe > Peppers

Jun 17, 2017, 5:54 PM

He's more athletic. Peppers was a very good football player, but Pappoe is another animal. He is probably the best LB out of 2016-2019. Malik Jefferson in 15 is probably the first one looking back that had similar potential.

Too orange tinted for me

Jun 19, 2017, 12:05 PM

Peppers ran a 4.46 40 at 213 pounds at the NFL Combine.

Pappoe ran a 4.69 40 at 207 pounds at The Opening regional in Charlotte.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2017, 1:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Owen Pappoe ]

Ive been watching this kid since he was a freshman, he can run sideline to sidleine and has the power and speed to run down almost any DT-QB. During the IMG game he was running down that Texas A&M commit like it was nothing. That whole Grayson defense is better then most D1 teams. Owen has been considered a FSU lean for quite a while now, but of course Micky Conn and the Grayson pipeline will help. Really hope CDS & CBV can continue to make up some ground and get OG to flip over from the dark side. My buddy is a scout for Scout.com so we go to alot of the camps and games together. Just got back from the Roswell Corky Kell classic 7 on 7 tourney, T. Lawrence is unreal its amazing some idiots don't even have him the top QB in the state let alone the top prospect in the nation unanimously.

Jun 17, 2017, 5:57 PM

I think we go really hard after this guy and land him I just got a feeling!! He is a game changer at LB with coach v teaching him up this dude should be a beast on the field let's land this whale boys!!!

Jun 17, 2017, 6:00 PM

I hope you taking bout Coach V and not a little puppy fan!!! If so get your weight up so your little bite matches that big bark Yall put out!! I can't wait for another home and home with Georgia If and when it happens. Couldn't even win a terrible east and that D didn't look good so they d coordinator idk if it's smart is far from the best! I could have done what smart did at bama with Saban telling me what to do and having 5* at almost every position to work with!!

The two picks were for Clemson, genius.***

Jun 17, 2017, 9:45 PM

Re: The two picks were for Clemson, genius.***

Jun 17, 2017, 11:49 PM

Oh he said by dawg nation ppl figured he meant to dogs my bad Haha

Mickey Conn

Jun 18, 2017, 12:07 AM

Could be big for us here

Re: Mickey Conn

Jun 19, 2017, 11:31 PM

I think we may have a pipeline at Grayson. Looks like it's happening at IMG as well. Would love a pipeline to Carver as well.

Jun 18, 2017, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: The two picks were for Clemson, genius.*** ]

I thought the same thing lol!

Jun 18, 2017, 12:29 AM

Thanks glad I wasn't the only one that read it that way. But I said IF your a dog fan don't be coming on here but didn't know they were for clemson lol

Jun 19, 2017, 12:14 PM

D. Joyner will flip him......

Replies: 16
| visibility 6,629
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic