Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I noticed that a lot of our NFL players are on Injured
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I noticed that a lot of our NFL players are on Injured

Jun 19, 2017, 2:39 PM

reserve heading into the season. As much as I want the best for our guys, I am seeing a problem in Today's NFL where guys are getting to paid to sit on the bench, while others are working. It seems today's entitlement culture is creating a state of dependency in the NLF that is damaging the sport. What is the incentive to get off injured reserve if some other player who is healthy is just going to pay his salary?. I do not know what this world is, but it is not the world I want, and certainly not the one that Ronald Reagan was going for when he fired all the teachers and air traffic controllers.

Until we find some way to stop giving handouts to the NFL players, I am worried that the League will never resemble it once proud self where guys played for the love of the sport, and not the love of sitting on the sidelines paying union dues with other people money.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does seem there aren't as many gamecocks on injured reserve. But maybe that's because

Jun 19, 2017, 2:43 PM

There aren't that many in rosters to begin with. Hmmmm I doubt that's it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It does seem there aren't as many gamecocks on injured reserve. But maybe that's because

Jun 19, 2017, 2:49 PM

please, clowney has made half of his living taking handouts on the sidelines. This is EXACTLY the problem I am referring to.

Don't blame the players.

Jun 19, 2017, 3:00 PM

If the NFL would offer a real living wage, they could attract more deserving, hard working athletes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I noticed that a lot of our NFL players are on Injured

Jun 19, 2017, 3:21 PM

I think the problem is there are too many foreign immigrants willing to play for less taking all the good NFL jobs away from hard-working American athletes.

Jeremiah Attaochu, Tamba Hali, Sebastian Janikowski? Let's build a wall to keep these ne'er-do- wells out of our NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I noticed that a lot of our NFL players are on Injured

Jun 19, 2017, 3:38 PM

if not for the player's unions teams could afford much bigger rosters with more competition for spots. If sports had more competition, I think the product on the field would be much better.

I think you may be overlooking the biggest atrocity.

Jun 19, 2017, 3:43 PM

Gender pay gap amongst the players.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Totally agree. It's stealing just like

Jun 19, 2017, 3:45 PM

Those who tnet at work..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnetting's not work?***

Jun 19, 2017, 3:48 PM

Re: Tnetting's not work?***

Jun 19, 2017, 3:52 PM

Not for us, but there are some that have to work at it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic