Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA Men's Golf Championships Update...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

NCAA Men's Golf Championships Update...

May 26, 2017, 8:22 PM

only the first round let it be known but the Tigers currently not playing the way they did during the regular season and to make things worse Freshman William Nottingham broke his Driver on the Driving Range and made a 9 on the Par 5 2nd Hole...hopefully he has a new one the way to Rich Harvest Farms for the rest of his playing rounds....http://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/team/static/ncaateam12623.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yiiikkksss. that disappointing***

May 26, 2017, 8:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Men's Golf Championships Update...

May 26, 2017, 10:03 PM

Horrible day for Clemson athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2017, 11:33 PM

Yeah, tell me about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2017, 11:29 PM

Thank you Horry Tiger. At least there is one other person that realizes there are other sports at clemson. They got screwed on the afternoon tee time but it sounds like they didn't play defensive enough or something. Most of the top teams went off in the afternoon and they played pretty good.

Sorry, I know peeps get on me for it but the youngsters have carried us all spring. The two senior aren't picking them up too good. Was hoping they'd be on their game today.

Gonna have to finish up strong in the morning on the back nine. But it looked like the back was gettable from what the other teams were doing. Some were tearing it up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 12:06 AM

The Clemson Golf Twitter posted that there was 2 weather delays during the afternoon round that the Tigers were involved in but it looks as though tomorrow mornings finish of the first round and then second round will be better conditions for the Tigers.I also read that the teams that had tee times this morning will have late tee times on Saturday and that the weather will be bad for them so it all evens out in the end.Hopefully the Tigers can finish up their first round nicely and have a real good second round so that they can set themselves up for a great chance at making the 15 team cut on Sunday for Monday's final round of stroke play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNLV is paired with them

May 27, 2017, 6:28 AM

They are 3 under so unless it is only raining when we are putting (aka Notre Dame) it appears as though they pulled a Monte today

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic