Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Libs wants voter ID now lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 385

Libs wants voter ID now lol

May 26, 2017, 7:09 AM

Fraud lol

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/22/california-democrats-bernie-sanders-238701

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we need a Russia investigation.***

May 26, 2017, 7:18 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we need another Benghazi investigation.***

May 26, 2017, 7:44 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we need another Benghazi investigation.***

May 26, 2017, 7:57 AM

Me too. Glad you are on board. That should never be forgotten and leaders should be held accountable.

But in reality they kind of were held accountable (on a political level) cause the Country rejected their leadership and we are heading towards a super majority.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we need another Benghazi investigation.***

May 26, 2017, 9:01 AM

amazing we spent more money investigating the 4 deaths in Benghazi than the seveal thousand on 9/11.

Heck, I remember the exact moment where it went from being Obama's fault, to Hillary's.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need a voter ID program.

May 26, 2017, 12:01 PM

I do not want anyone who is qualified to be inhibited or encumbered in the voting process. Heck, it's fine with me if the voting booths are taken to registered voter's home and they can vote in their bath rooms while taking a dump. I have the same passion for making the vote fair and if someone wants to give their vote to another for any or no reason that's fine with me. A vote is chattel.

Trump has initiated a vote fraud investigation and he has a good man managing the project. The AP reported on this but they didn't interview the prime investigator. He has some interesting concepts.

"...The White House said the president’s “Advisory Commission on Election Integrity” would examine allegations of improper voting and fraudulent voter registration in states and across the nation. Vice President Mike Pence will chair the panel and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach will be vice chair of the commission, which will report back to Trump by 2018...."

https://www.apnews.com/78ecd2bdc0ca46a5ad2a1afb4cd122a2/Trump-launches-commission-to-investigate-voter-fraud

Kris Kobach was a guest on one of the Fox evening shows and talked about his approach to checking voting for fraud. Some states wanted to insure voters were legal by checking their registrations against a national database run by the federal government. The Obama administration refused to allow that. Anyone who refuses to believe that does so disregarding the obvious.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+obama+administration+refused+to+allow+voter+registration+checks+against+federal+databases&oq=the+obama+administration+refused+to+allow+voter+registration+checks+against+federal+databases&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.30543j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/301900/who-may-vote-florida-hans-von-spakovsky"

"Holder to Florida: Leave noncitizens on the voting rolls. Time and again, the Holder Justice Department has exhibited politically driven law enforcement. But its latest instance of lawlessness is absolutely brazen. Last week, the Civil Rights Division’s Voting Section sent a letter to the Florida secretary of state, Ken Detzner, ordering him to stop removing voters who are not citizens from Florida’s voter-registration rolls. This goes far beyond Holder’s previous actions, such as belittling claims of voter fraud and trying to stop voter ID and other reform measures intended to improve the integrity of the election process. This letter would directly abet vote thieves in a key state as Holder’s boss seeks reelection this November.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 385
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic