Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did you realize Bama's D did this much to try to crush DW4 in Natty?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Did you realize Bama's D did this much to try to crush DW4 in Natty?!

May 24, 2017, 9:22 PM

And he still hung in there to beat em!

7 QB Sacks

5 QB Hits

16 QB Hurries

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you realize Bama's D did this much to try to crush DW4 in Natty?!

May 24, 2017, 9:33 PM

2 or 3 shots to the head also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2017, 9:35 PM

I know they tried to injure him and Mike Williams too.

May 24, 2017, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you realize Bama's D did this much to try to crush DW4 in Natty?! ]

Plus 1 Helicopter as #29 Minkah Fitzpatrick aims to put his helmet directly on Deshaun's braced knee and #10 Reuben Foster targets DW4's facemask with the crown of his helmet, launching himself with his left foot, driving up. If only there had been a ref on that side of the field watching...

The dirty play by the Bama losers should have pissed off everyone that loves good football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

And when he popped right back up after the helicopter, that

May 25, 2017, 9:46 AM

is when Bama said, "Uh Oh, we be's in trouble now." (Because that is SEC English.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ConGrAts on yOur RoH status BilL

May 24, 2017, 9:48 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

And two targeting hits that should have been called and Lb

May 24, 2017, 9:55 PM

their best defensive player should have been thrown out early on, which would have meant we would have probably won by two or three tds. Also, that was such a dirty target on Mike Williams, that almost knocked him out early in game, and that 5 star db should have been thrown out too. So obvious giving Bama the early advantage!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and I'm thinking the hurt DW4 plan came from the HC to

May 24, 2017, 10:25 PM

Asst HC's and then filtered down to position Coaches since they remembered last year & knew DW4 was gunning to take down the #1 & only Undefeated Team in the Land.

And HE Did!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, and I'm thinking the hurt DW4 plan came from the HC to

May 25, 2017, 12:10 AM

Good post Bill. the helicopter hit was one that I cringed on. I know they tried to hurt him. However, it was hit's like this that made J. Allen say several times that Deshaun Watson was the best QB he has ever faced. Why? Because of his resiliency and his will to win. AL knew they were up against a warrior, and triumphed he did with his team. The team. The National CFB National Champion Tigers.

Bama's game plan was to injure our talent positions. Period.

May 25, 2017, 7:00 AM

Not just tackle them hard, but to injure them. Especially Watson, who they targeted with particular viciousness. It was obvious to anyone watching the game, and the referees just let it happen. No other team in America would have gotten away with that kind of blatant attempt to cause injuries.

We are almost as good, if not better

May 25, 2017, 10:04 AM

--Jake Bentley

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic