Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can TigerNet Owners consider taking away valuable points for poster's posting in wrong sport board?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Can TigerNet Owners consider taking away valuable points for poster's posting in wrong sport board?!

May 20, 2017, 12:20 AM

Saying, gotta love our baseball team & followers of them But posting dozens of posts on the bread & butter board (Football) is rather annoying and/or overwhelming at times.

Welp, guess I can expect to be TD'ed on this post but hey, it's the tooth!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excellent football post.***

May 20, 2017, 12:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Bill

May 20, 2017, 5:40 AM

Bill anyone who thumbs down you ever. Has a problem with me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't agree but I still gave a TU

May 20, 2017, 7:49 AM

Just trying to push your old @$$ over the ROH line!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:taking away valuable points

May 20, 2017, 7:50 AM

If i ever grow up to be 76 years old, i hope i am just half as wize and as bold as you, BiLl!!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

who really cares besides the creators and

May 20, 2017, 8:15 AM

#### rentive people. It still shows up on front page

Your post brings up a question I've been wanting to ask

May 20, 2017, 9:30 AM

I need a new set of steak knives. How many points do I need to get a good one?

And not one of those cheap gas station sets, I want a nice one.

I've been on Tigernet since it was still just a computer science project for Tommy, Brian and Alan but, over the course of a year, I average less than one post per week so I doubt I'll ever get close. Just curious

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I herd u get them at HOF level.

May 20, 2017, 9:54 AM

Bill should be able to confirm this soon. They are probably in the mail already.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you'll go hang out in the P&R bored a few weeks...

May 20, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Your post brings up a question I've been wanting to ask ]

you can pull a set of knives out of your back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could admin. problem,every time I post ,I have to change

May 20, 2017, 10:07 AM

the board because it goes back to football.If it stayed where you left it,that problem would decrease

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pushing toward 40K and can't trade for a cup of coffee.***

May 20, 2017, 10:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

May 20, 2017, 10:44 AM

This seems to always be a big topic of discussion, especially during downtime. I make a point to post on the right board, but do the majority of you not just go to Tiger Boards? This includes all sports boards & amphitheatre. The only time I go to a specific board is when I venture downward towards the Lounge - which is under General Boards. Can't handle the P&R board. I just don't see the big deal

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

LBB for ROH

May 20, 2017, 2:06 PM

!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic