Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
18th HOLE! Golf Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

18th HOLE! Golf Team

May 16, 2017, 3:09 PM

What a finish! 4 Birdies on the 18th to finish the day at 4-under.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if they could find a 5th player, they could do really well

May 16, 2017, 3:15 PM

kind of hard to play 4 against 5 every tourney

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if they could find a 5th player, they could do really well

May 16, 2017, 3:50 PM

Yep, it is. I really thought he would play someone else. Langdale hasn't been the same since the injury and Carson isn't showing much leadership either. He's got to go out tomorrow and shoot lights out. one of them... Dang, come on. It's going to be a dogfight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here are the season stats.

May 16, 2017, 4:14 PM

We really need for Langdale to come around because it doesn't look as though we have anyone to viably replace him.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/m_golf/2015-16/clemsonmgolf-1516.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Looks like anyone but Fickes is a good candidate

May 16, 2017, 4:25 PM

Langsdale is currently 2nd to last in this tourney

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's 2 freshmen with very limited experience.

May 16, 2017, 4:28 PM

You'd throw one of them out there in the final round of the NCAA regionals? I wouldn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Six birdies & no bogies on last 3 holes ...that's pressure!

May 16, 2017, 4:11 PM

There is no evidence that Carson isn't showing leadership. There is no way to just go out and really play well and shoot a low score just because you "want to". It's a whole lot more complicated than that. Carson and the entire team has done an exception job this year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Six birdies & no bogies on last 3 holes ...that's pressure!

May 16, 2017, 4:20 PM

I was saying he needs to go out and show some senior leadership and shoot a low score. We need one from him. Either he or langdale. I've followed the golf all year. I've looked at the stats. I know how complicated golf is... I've played many a hole of golf.

I still would have played Josh though. Just don't think Langdale is ok - imo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may be right .... But I was questioning how you knew

May 16, 2017, 5:25 PM

that Carson was not showing leadership. I don't know one way or the other. Since you know golf, you know that good leadership may or may not result in low scores. Course management and making good decisions is very important and I guess good leadership helps instill that in younger players. Hopefully, he has done that throughout the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not putting words in his mouth, but

May 16, 2017, 6:05 PM

The way I read it was leading the way with a low score. As in, "follow me, fellas".

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic