Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justyn Ross
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Justyn Ross

May 9, 2017, 4:12 PM

It probably killed kornblut to have to write something positive about Clemson.

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2017/05/09/strecruiting-clemson-hoping-pull-gem-alabama/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

National Championship

May 9, 2017, 4:23 PM

Caliber offense on the way again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the way?

May 9, 2017, 4:34 PM

It's already here. We are already loaded with 4 and 5 star talent on offense. No reason why this offense can't be elite.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Justyn Ross

May 9, 2017, 4:49 PM

Would be a great addition to our WR corp. he is a big long reciever that excels in our offense. With TL throwing bombs to this guy I can see it now lol. Hope we can land this kid tho I like Adams as well and Kendrick looks like he is going to be a great WR from what I heard from camps.

May 9, 2017, 5:10 PM

The only thing that concerns me about Adams is that he will only go to a school where he can play baseball and football. Which isn't really a big deal. But he said that of the two, he will probably try and pursue a career in baseball. So I would wonder if heart is 100% in to football while he is at Clemson. I'm not saying it wouldn't be, but I would wonder.

As far as Kendrick, he is a freakish athlete but very raw. He is still playing QB in high school. He would still need to (along with the coaches) decide if he is playing WR or DB and would need some time to develop.

Ross or Eagles would be HUGE pickups. Future NFL players that can come in and make an impact immediately. Whichever receivers end up coming in I'm sure will do very well but we definitely need to be ALLIN on bringing in those two studs!

Look on the bright side...

May 9, 2017, 5:15 PM

Similar to a program that will remain nameless, we could be stuck wallowing in mediocrity and battling the likes of Coastal, Troy and East Carolina for two and three star prospects.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We'd kill'em head to head.***

May 9, 2017, 5:38 PM

May 9, 2017, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Justyn Ross ]

Take them all if they want to come.

May 10, 2017, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Justyn Ross ]

They said the same thing about Deon Cain. He was also playing QB in high school and came here and flourished.

May 11, 2017, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Justyn Ross ]

Not worried about Kendrick playing qb. Deon Cain never saw the field as a WR until the camps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't kill him due to a huge omission..

May 9, 2017, 6:11 PM

"He's also watched from afar as one big time receiver after another has rolled through the program" [into the NFL].

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 10, 2017, 8:15 AM

"Ross said he likes to compare himself to Mike Williams and Julio Jones. Last season he had 38 catches for 663 yards and 8 touchdowns"

I absolutely love quotes like that. His comparison of himself is to a top 3 NFL receiver and our recent first round pick Mike Dub. That's some great exposure for WRU

Noticed that, too... These guys recognize what's happening.***

May 10, 2017, 11:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2017, 8:42 AM

Again....should be a no brainer...Alabama pi$$es away talent at the WR position with sh*tty QB play...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Eagles or Ross, choices- choices***

May 13, 2017, 1:21 PM

Re: Eagles or Ross, choices- choices***

May 13, 2017, 2:08 PM

I'd be so happy either way. But getting Ross from Awbarn and Bama would be icing on an already sweet cake. They both want him bad. I don't have anything against Texas getting Eagles. Of course I want him to be a Tiger. But I'd actually like to see UT become relevant again. They've been so mediocre...

May 13, 2017, 7:25 PM

quick comparison....

Eagles- faster, more athletic.
Ross-good blocker, better hands.

May 13, 2017, 7:33 PM

Um no. That comparison is completely wrong. Ross is the more athletic, "basketball-player" type. He is a Tee Higgins/Mike Williams clone. Eagles is the more physical guy (he has 20+ lbs on Ross) and is more of a bruiser at WR kinda like Sammy. Both are elite and would do great at the 9 spot. Just in a slightly different way.

Snowflake Basher........Out

May 14, 2017, 7:47 AM

agree to disagree :)

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic