Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
XT Update, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 7,185

XT Update, per KornCOOT

Mar 14, 2017, 6:32 PM

DE Xavier Thomas of Florence and IMG Academy tweeted on Tuesday that he will return to USC for the spring game April 1st.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: XT Update, per KornCOOT

Mar 14, 2017, 6:34 PM

He's gotta pick up his check sometime.

Mar 14, 2017, 7:12 PM

Bad thing to say about a recruit that we are trying to get!!! Oh yea, our fans has already turned him to the coots. A job well done!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2017, 7:32 PM

That's because he's a Dirtpecker troll , and though he can't spell sabotage, he makes an attempt at causing it here .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2017, 9:20 PM

Lol. I'm sure he is looking at this board. In all seriousness, though, I can't think of any other reason an elite recruit would even consider them over us right now. Idc if he grew up a fan of them in the Spurrier era.

Mar 18, 2017, 11:33 AM

Exactly, he did grow up in the Spurrier era, and I'm sure he became a coot fan for that reason. But Spurrier is gone, and the "young Spurrier era fans" will be the easiest ones for Clemson to take as long as our fans don't turn them away bc they grew up a coot fan. Our coaches get on best recruits early, and they have proved that they can pull them away from about every school they grew up pulling for.

Crump and B-Meist must do their duty and delete the negative post that the coots or anyone else puts up on T-Net. And if necessary with the repeat offenders that's making negative comments towards any recruit or player, remove them from T-Net for ever. Believe what you want to believe, but all recruits read T-Net bc they want to hear the good things our fans say about them, but the negatives will stay in their head longer than the good will. If any true Tiger see post where a recruit is being negatively talked about, call them out, and report them by clicking on the report abuse sign. It's the bluish sign with the exclamation point in the center in the post that read. Recruits do read T-Net, and they read all other boards that are recruiting them, especially the the school boards that they are giving thought to, or have interest in!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2017, 6:22 AM [ in reply to Re: XT Update, per KornCOOT ]

Plus I would be a little worried that he would take some plays off while playing USuCk if he became a Tiger. The family tradition of being a coot might influence him during Palmetto Bowl

Mar 18, 2017, 12:59 PM

> Plus I would be a little worried that he would take
> some plays off while playing USuCk if he became a
> Tiger. The family tradition of being a coot might
> influence him during Palmetto Bowl

Smells like another one .Shoo chickens !

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2017, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: XT Update, per KornCOOT ]

The coots will flood T-Net if they feel they can steal a recruit by talking trash about the recruit and his family. They know that is the only chance they have of getting that recruit. They have to act like they are a Tiger fan and bash the recruit and the recruits family. Hopefully XT and his family is way to smart to fall for that game bc they can't even do a good job at that game either. The smart choice would be to sign with Clemson, Clemson fans don't have to play kid games to recruit, the truth is in all the winning that Clemson is very good at. Here is the real truth, our record speaks for its self.

Clemson truth the past 3 years( 38 wins and 5 losses )

Gamecoots truth the past 3 years( 16 wins and 22 losses )

It's really hard to argue with the truth and success, especially when you are talking about what school is the best for your kid. Do you want your kid to become a man with great character and class. Do you want him to graduate with a degree, and do you want your kid to have the best chance to follow his dreams of playing in the NFL. The real truth is, his very best chances of accomplishing all of the above is at Clemson university, that is the truth!!!

These types of posts are lazy and offensive.

Mar 18, 2017, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: XT Update, per KornCOOT ]

Poeple choose different schools fir yheir own reasons. If he goes to Scar, wish him well and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He's just hoping to see the coots win a game***

Mar 14, 2017, 6:40 PM

Re: He's just hoping to see the coots win a game***

Mar 14, 2017, 6:44 PM

They might win it, but smart money still bets the under.

Is the qb playing for both teams?

Mar 14, 2017, 6:46 PM

I don't think they have enough to field both teams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the qb playing for both teams?

Mar 18, 2017, 3:46 AM

In this day and age for you to say the Coot QB plays for both teams is pretty offensive...

Maybe they'll let him catch a TD pass like Hootie.

Mar 14, 2017, 6:52 PM

Or take some ceremonial snaps at QB.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's simple. If SCAR tanks this year he's coming to Clemson.***

Mar 14, 2017, 7:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: it's simple. If SCAR tanks this year he's coming to Clemson.***

Mar 18, 2017, 11:40 AM

I want the kid coming to Clemson even if the impossible was to happen, and that is the coots winning 8 games!!!

Mar 14, 2017, 7:53 PM

I think he's hoping mascoll and wynn commit to make the decision to the sorry coots easy for him. I mean i grew up a clemson fan like he did a coot fan and I wouldn't care how sorry clemson was I would still come to clemson. Therefore he's a coot but has close friends tryin to pull him to clemson.

Mar 18, 2017, 1:44 AM

I don't necessarily disagree with you in principle, however if you could play with a team who better enhanced your chances of being a high round NFL pick, then it's a business move. I would play at Baylor with Hugh Freeze coaching me if it meant I was a 1st round guy. And that is helped by having an end on opposite side getting pressure as well, good DT's keeping QB from stepping up, etc. That team sounds like Clemson to me. At the level he aspires to play at, it has been business since he was in about the 9th grade.

Mar 14, 2017, 8:04 PM

Lol.

He's going to USCjr. Can we please move on from him as far as posting new threads...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re:Yep, he , apparently, has low aspirations.***

Mar 14, 2017, 9:13 PM

XT is a major uphill battle. USUx basically has his

Mar 14, 2017, 8:21 PM

father's car wash on a retainer. Although this is not illegal, it sure is muddy. Coots would have to go under 50% next year, otherwise he knows he will be their savior. Good luck. I have basically given up on him?

Re: XT is a major uphill battle. USUx basically has his

Mar 14, 2017, 8:46 PM

Thank you .

Re: XT is a major uphill battle. USUx basically has his

Mar 18, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to XT is a major uphill battle. USUx basically has his ]

Never give up on anything until it has past the point of being saved. There is a chance up until he has sent in his signed LOI, National-Letter-Of-Intent. Until then, there is a chance!!!

I wish we would have no updates until signing with XT*****

Mar 14, 2017, 9:08 PM

Re: I wish we would have no updates until signing with XT*****

Mar 18, 2017, 1:23 PM

Anybody that has been on this board for a FB season or prior to signing day, they know that it's a total waste of time listening to a word that Korncoot has to say. His full intentions is to do everything possible to stir as much anger as he can among Tiger Nation to get Tigers to talking junk about recruits that Clemson and them have a chance to get. I believe that was his main purpose of getting into sports media!!! Korncoot is a hardcore Coot involved in sports media, and it's best to don't pay him any attention bc his full intentions is to get Tiger Nation growling at each other, over recruiting!!!

Mar 18, 2017, 5:20 AM

We are loading up to be a top 5 - 10 team for the next 5 years. Another Natty! Clemson all the way!!!!

Mar 18, 2017, 3:32 PM

He can come on board and quite possibly play for a conference championship or he can go with the coots and hopefully play in the Massengill Feminine Hygiene Products Bowl with a 5 and 7 team.

Replies: 27
| visibility 7,185
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic