Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Favorite dabo quote?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Favorite dabo quote?

Feb 24, 2017, 6:03 PM

I'm only going to give a few of my favorite but what's yours?
"I told them tonight that the difference in this game would be the love they have for each other".
"And I told them to let the light that shines inside you always be brighter than the lights that's shining on you".
"And I know Terry Don Phillips is sitting at home, Terry Don I'm not here without you brother, appreciate ya".
"Ive been telling them your at the doorway of greatness but sooner or later you have to step through it, take action".
"What I told them tonight was that we give you scholarships, we give you stipends, we give you nice uniforms, meals, a place to live ... i can't give you guts and i can't give you heart but tonight it was BYOG, bring your own guts".
"And thank you to the good Lord and my dad who was with me here tonight".
"Well I think it's ridiculous your even asking me that question. That's our 33rd win vs an unranked opponent. We haven't lost to an unranked team since 2011 but I have to come to a press conference in 2015 and get asked a question about "Clemsoning".
"There's alot of rivalries out here but this isnt one, this is a domination and that's just a fact. My kids grandkids won't live long enough to ever see this become a rivalry".
"The guy who called us a fraud, ask Ohio state if we're a fraud, ask Oklahoma if we're a fraud, ask Alabama if we're a fraud. What's his name Colin Cowherd? The only fraud is that guy".
"Deshaun Watson didn't miss out on the heisman, the heisman missed out on him."
"And the best is yet to come".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Favorite dabo quote?

Feb 24, 2017, 6:09 PM

"The University of South Carolina is in CLEMSON!!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2017, 6:19 PM

That is one of Dugatiger's quotes, too, and I pre-date Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2017, 6:20 PM

Good job!....??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2017, 6:12 PM

It's not going to take 35 more years

Feb 24, 2017, 6:18 PM

All are my favorites!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Print that! Tweet that!"***

Feb 24, 2017, 6:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 24, 2017, 6:54 PM

A lot of great quotes but the BYOG is my favorite one.

Feb 24, 2017, 9:19 PM

Always let the light in you shine brighter than the light that shines on you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Feb 24, 2017, 9:29 PM

It was on your list, but mine is:

"Deshaun Watson didn't miss out on the heisman, the heisman missed out on him. They missed a chance to be attached to this guy."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2017, 8:00 AM

I have 2 that are my favorites "little ole Clemson " and "the only disability in life is a bad attitude "

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic