Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Falcons can win it, and here's why
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I think Falcons can win it, and here's why

Jan 23, 2017, 12:30 AM

First off, I'm a Tiger fan, long -time, not a Falcon fan, just a Clemson fan, which makes me a Beasley Fan. So, I 've kept up with ATL for the past 2 years, their players, stats, etc. So, this is coming from an un-biased opinion. I know all about Brady because of studying the Patriots, He will go down as the game all time greats, so will Bill B.

Let's face it. The & Bill B. enjoy " taking away " what a team does to score. He does a great job at this. However, There are simple reasons why I think Atlanta can win this Super Bowl and here's why.

1. Atlanta's Defense is under-rated. They can play tight man to man in secondary, fast LB's and Enough Pressure to Rush just 4 , Jarrett, & Co. and play Vic at OLB. Tom Brady's only weakness is, He doesn't like getting hit. In this game, The Patriots matchup in strength in the front. Playing Beasley at OLB allows for Him to " Spy " then rush between the seams. Beasley also has the speed
to go eat to west, in the face of the QB disrupting throws. He's humble about it all, but that's where
I think Beasley will be most effective in this game. Chasing down rushers or on slants. A little like Ferrell in Ohio St. game. Switch Beasley around, He, Jarrett, and Freeney as well as long-haired Big Boy ( can't re-call his name ) but He's huge, and fast in a straight line.

2. What you thought would be first is really first, but Defense has to play like they played today.
The Falcons offense is setting Franchise and Playoff records already. Ryan, whom we all have our opinions on from last year, is red hot with confidence throwing to 13 different receivers and backs. Yes, I said 13. He throws with precision, and has shown the ability this year to scramble, He is connecting with his receivers, and getting the ball out early, as does Brady. Let's face it. Who can stop Julio Jones? Who can stop Freeman, he can slash and catch in the backfield. Who can stop Sanu? There's just certain players that if you have a competent quarterback, you can win the game with because of their dominant presence in size and speed downfield. Notice, you don't see opposing backs arguing with Jones, because they know they just got burned. Even if they use him as a s decoy, again- 12 other receivers with sure hands? Falcons outscore in a shootout, against yes- the mighty Tom Brady. It's a tough pick, because Brady is Brady. I think the Falcons as a unit get it done. 42,39 Falcons.

My Take,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Falcons can win it, and here's why

Jan 23, 2017, 12:51 AM

You might be right. With Grady and Vic, I have to pull for the Falcons. Who knew I would ever say that. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? Clearly you haven't been

Jan 23, 2017, 1:23 AM

Watching all season. Don't need the extra help at this point. Thanks for playing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 5:11 AM

I think the Falcons can win it as well,except for one thing.Brady!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 7:38 AM

Wouldn't be the first time he's lost a Super Bowl.. or the second.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is my reason

Jan 23, 2017, 7:48 AM

Fork the patriots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic