Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KornCOOT lies on Justin's weight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,023

KornCOOT lies on Justin's weight

Oct 10, 2016, 9:21 PM

205 instead of 250

OCTOBER 10, 2016 BY PHIL KORNBLUT

LB Justin Foster (6-3 205) of Shelby, NC Monday night announced a commitment to Clemson over Georgia and Tennessee. Foster revealed his decision during halftime of his high school game. He is the Tigers’ 14th commitment for the 2017 class.

Clemson was the first school to offer the Shrine Bowl selection in January of his sophomore year and the Tigers have been a major presence with him ever since. Foster had over 30 offers during his recruiting process but that early start with Clemson and the ongoing recruiting effort always stood out to him.

“They stuck with me from the beginning,” Foster said after donning a Clemson visor sporting a tiger paw. “They recruited me the hardest. Dabo (Swinney) was a man of his word throughout the recruiting process.”

Foster is considered one of the top linebackers in the country for the 2017 class. As a junior he had 67 tackles with 3 sacks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps just a typo?

Oct 10, 2016, 9:31 PM

He's actually been heaping praise on us on his radio show. So much so that I'm wondering if he isn't trying to jinx us.

Re: Perhaps just a typo?

Oct 10, 2016, 9:42 PM

No,No, Corncoot is not as bad as he use to be, but in the past he would misspell the recruits name if going to Clemson. He also would make the player 5 feet tall, and claim hypo.

Don't be fooled by Korncoot

Oct 10, 2016, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Perhaps just a typo? ]

In the 80's the coots called Phil a tiger because Clemson was the better program and Phil was seemingly respectful towards Clemson. His true coot colors were illuminated during Spurturd's reign. He's a coot, always had been. Only Clemson folks listening to his show now as the coots have checked out and are awaiting next year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Phil went to USC,

Oct 10, 2016, 10:13 PM

Harold went to Georgia.

No, he did not. He went to S Car.***

Oct 10, 2016, 10:30 PM

pretty sure he didn't go to south carolina but he is paid

Oct 11, 2016, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Phil went to USC, ]

by the state paper, and we both know what the state expects of its writers.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,023
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic