Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW=$10Mil policy. AU's Dline=$0. Best way to stay $0? Our OL ending your career post DW cheap shot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 851

DW=$10Mil policy. AU's Dline=$0. Best way to stay $0? Our OL ending your career post DW cheap shot

Aug 22, 2016, 10:57 PM

Just stating facts. They're gonna want to win this one with class, trust me. This isn't the same OL that got mad at WVU's DL for still going 100% with a big lead, asking them to taj it easy.

This is a collection of carefully chosen, culture-changing, mean, nasty SOB's that you don't want to p1ss off if you're hoping to have a future in the NFL.

Lawson's knee will be gone the play after he cheap shots DW, making it his 3rd year without playing due to injury. He should be the last one to dabble in classless play.

DW is a class act. And it's nationally reckognized. This means less of inclination from non sc jr teams to be that guy that ruins gameday and saturday night sportscenter for the rest of the country.

Just some random thoughts I felt like sharing with all, especially the worry-spreading ####### on the board...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh boy...this will not be pretty...***

Aug 22, 2016, 11:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take your cheap shot bull#### somewhere else***

Aug 22, 2016, 11:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I got nothin' to add except ...***

Aug 22, 2016, 11:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Times have changed

Aug 22, 2016, 11:09 PM

I don't think thats Auburn's culture anymore...Malzahn is a definitely a tool but I think he's got a little more respect for the game than that...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

^^Hard to read and comprehend^^

Aug 24, 2016, 10:44 AM

DW will be just fine in two weeks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 851
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic