Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSA - ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,675

PSA - ESPN

Aug 23, 2016, 5:14 PM

This is a public service announcement from an old fart to you young and youngish guys about ESPN (and other equally useless national sports outlets)....just tune them out. I don't mean just let their imbecilic blabberings go in one ear and out the other, but literally turn that garbage station off. What they say about Clemson, Martavis, CJ, Dabo, the NFL, Tiger Woods, Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner, global warming, etc. is a complete waste of your time, energy and blood pressure. You are fully aware that the same pile of dog squeeze spews from that network year in and year out about everything under the sun and has no real impact on your life. Just tune them out. Your life will be better for it....trust me.

Here is a partial list of things you could be doing instead of waiting for the next piece of drivel to emanate from any of their talking head's putrid pie holes:

1. Tailgate and attend a live Clemson game (any sport)
2. Take your wife/girlfriend to supper
3. Fix something at the house
4. Complete your project/assignment early
5. Learn to grill/cook something new
6. Plant a garden
7. Read a devotional
8. Arrange your sock drawer
9. Watch paint dry, etc...

This is not directed any anyone on this board or any other board. This is just for the impressionable younger generation who have become conditioned to think that anything these morons say on TV, radio, Twitter, etc. actually has any value. Rememer, if ESPN was serious about actually providing quality programming, they would have fired Ed Cunningham or Jesse Palmer years ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a buncha old farts on here

Aug 23, 2016, 6:00 PM

That get their panties in wads over Esecpn blather. I feel sorry for the whole lot.
Life is too short...

+1 for a pretty well prioritized list.***

Aug 23, 2016, 6:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I take my girlfriend and wife out for dinner

Aug 24, 2016, 9:54 AM

Or is it one or the other?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You can, but

Aug 24, 2016, 10:28 AM

not at the same time.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,675
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic