Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok Louisville Pres is resigning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Ok Louisville Pres is resigning

Jul 28, 2016, 1:13 AM

Hoops sex scandal is listed as a reason.Yet Pitino stays on there? Interesting priorities

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many Rings has that President won?***

Jul 28, 2016, 1:16 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok Louisville Pres is resigning

Jul 31, 2016, 8:35 AM

The hoops sex scandal has no bearing whatsoever in Ramsey's resignation. In retrospect, events prove out that he made the right call in self-reporting, abandoning the season and tossing us at the feet of the NCAA's mercy.

An assistant coach was stupidly implicated in a scandal that produced no recruits in a case of a trailerpark sensibility that was his and his alone, proving, I guess to himself, that he was a big man and player. The randomness of the event clashes like crazy against a reality which sees Louisville graduating players at an 80% rate, a near perfect APR and 16 semesters in a row of over 3.0 GPA's, including many academic All Americans.

A drunken and silly arsed Pitino, meanwhile, got seduced by a 2 AM gold digger who had run her act on men in the town before. Except this extortion attempt led her to prison for 7 years.

Meanwhile, the tragedy really craps on Pitino's legacy among the sexually confused. No one in basketball has a coaching tree which resembles his, from Billy Donovan and Tubby Smith, to Jeff Van Gundy, ex Ohio State and Celtic coach O'Brien or Herb Sendek and many, many others. He is easily a top 5 coach in the US, an innovator known for ho hard his teams work. He gets the most out of players in an area where UK, Duke and Kansas dominate recruiting. All the same, he has 3 Final Fours, a national title and 3 losses in the Elite 8.

His affair occurred 14 years ago, lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2016, 8:38 AM

Lemme guess ... you live in Louisville-land ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 1, 2016, 9:37 PM

Senore is pretty much spot on. Not sure where he lives, but I live in Florida. To this day, the assistant that went all rogue on Pitino still refuses to be interviewed and avoids the public eye. What Pitino did was wrong, but Karen Sypher is now paying the price for luring him in for sex and then trying to extort him. I wonder how she's doing in prison.

As for the Louisville Pres, there has been friction between him and the board for much longer than the current investigation that's ongoing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you are voting for Hillary too..............***

Jul 31, 2016, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok Louisville Pres is resigning ]

I guess this news will help Tha Ville win in DV this year, too?

Jul 31, 2016, 8:51 AM

They are making up all kind of theories why they are winning the ACC this year... Or next year... Or the year after that! Didn't know if this one was added yet.

They sold their souls to the actual devil when they brought Petrino back. Until he starts systematically killing the volleyball players that won't go "riding" with him, he's untouchable.

~JKB

Re: I guess this news will help Tha Ville win in DV this year, too?

Aug 1, 2016, 9:42 PM

Yes, Senore is a clown that basically runs the UL board. He twists things to whatever narrative he wants to tell (he doesn't want to talk about the past with Clemson b/c they've never beaten Clemson in the ACC, but he wants to talk about the past as to why UL is some new-age powerhouse).

He also drinks the cool-aid that their corrupt admin is selling. The President, AD, football coach, and basketball coach are as crooked a group as you'll find in college athletics.

Re: I guess this news will help Tha Ville win in DV this year, too?

Aug 3, 2016, 3:27 PM

Come on, man. Darn it, I'm just like you, people like me.

"Running the Louisville Board" would be the equivalent of herding cats into a pool of gasoline.

But hell of a roast, there, stud. Keep it up. People learn from you.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic