Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Night club strobe light
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Night club strobe light

Jul 24, 2016, 9:32 PM

you should this great app: "Night club strobe light"

Description
It provides a FREE handy strobe light to you right in your pocket! It will listen to the music around you

and blink the flash on your device, just like a strobe light. Not just that, the phone screen will become a

disco light, one might say, strikes at your music beats! That’s NOT all. Swipe your screen and it will give

you several majestic hallucinations, sync with your music, of course. This app is just perfect for your

party group, large or small, or even for enhancing your personal musical experience. Bring your phones

together and parties are just one tap away!

**FEATURES**
- Strobe light syncs with your music
- Disco light syncs with your music
- Hallucination effects, sync with your music
- Sensitivity adjustment by quick or accurate mode, with a good visual presentation.
- Torchlight support, for..ehhm… finding objects you drop on the floor for example.
- Listen to music from around you or right from your phone
- Futuristic design, smooth animation
**HOW TO USE**
- Tap the screen light button (on the left) to activate disco light and screen light effects.
- Tap the strobe light button (on the right) to activate strobe light effect. Tap again to switch to

torchlight mode.
- You will see the music reflects on the slider bar in color. Once the color bar exceeds the pointer on the

slider, the flashlight will strike. This is how you control sensitivity.
- For quick configuration, just tap on the marks on the slider to adjust the sensitivity. Move your finger

on the slider (you don’t have to place your fingertip exactly on the pointer) for more accurate result.
- Swipe left or right to change screen effect and hallucinations.

Link ios: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/night-club-strobe-light-strobe/id1128598578?ls=1&mt=8
Link preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKEbaaBdtd0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This sounds super awesome. Can I get two?

Jul 25, 2016, 7:59 PM

This strobe light will vastly improve my life. Gone are the days of me having to flip the light switch on and off repeatedly in order to have that strobe effect. Now if you only had an app that helped me locate a new ectasy dealer. Then I would be set.

Re: Night club strobe light

Jul 25, 2016, 8:59 PM

How do I do a bulk order? I need about 60 units for an event in the near future.

Jul 25, 2016, 10:01 PM

will they strobe different colors when my girlfriend is pegging me really loudly?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2016, 10:05 PM

I'm almost positive this can be done natively with an iMac in the form of the visualizer (as limited as it is). If not, a $2.99 app should do it. (The functionality OP is describing, not the pegging part)

Jul 25, 2016, 10:53 PM

I have LED Bluetooth lightbulbs that do this. Bit of an investment but pretty cool.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q78T2M6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next