Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
White bailed out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

White bailed out

May 4, 2016, 9:46 PM

Of his 12323th error of the year. What a horrible call, but we will take it. Now let's win it in this inning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm ... I thought he only had 12321***

May 4, 2016, 9:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Hmmm ... I though he only had 12321***

May 4, 2016, 10:18 PM

Both of you guys are off by one...it's 12322.

No, one of those was Wilson's.

May 4, 2016, 10:20 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: White bailed out

May 4, 2016, 10:36 PM

#### you ### hole. Can you do better? I don't think so.

May 4, 2016, 10:40 PM

why do some of you goobers even pull for clemson. some of you wait under your rock waiting to pounce at every clemson screwup.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2016, 6:21 AM

What would tnet do without a person like little derp, who never has an original thought and only comments on other posts and opinions he feels doesnt meet his standards. Get over it, it was a joke, if you can't tell that like the rest of these people then I don't know what to tell you. I talk about the good things these guys do as well as the bad. It's no secret he's made lots of errors, it was intended to make light of the situation. Good Lord.

Don't feed that troll ... I learned to ignore King Goober a

May 5, 2016, 8:02 AM

LONG time ago.

I'll admit,I got a nice little chuckle

May 5, 2016, 7:10 AM

out of baseball errors being posted in the football forum.

May 5, 2016, 7:24 AM

Umpire great call = no error. It is the state we live in. Its like balls and strikes. Fire Jack. ACC the best. It all about win some lose some.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2016, 8:09 AM

Learn to post on the right forum.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 5, 2016, 8:27 AM

Geez what a horrible mistake I made. Thanks for getting me in line. Good thing tnet has such a dedicated hall monitor like yourself to keep it running smoothly. Lesson learned.

May 5, 2016, 8:28 AM

AND I AM SENSITIVE. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2016, 8:33 AM

Good Lord you need to check your meter. Another sarcastic post goes right over your head. You people take free internet message boards way too seriously.

What does this have to do with Clemson Football?***

May 5, 2016, 4:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic