Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Erika - weather impacts on east coast football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 2,354

Erika - weather impacts on east coast football

Aug 28, 2015, 8:02 AM

I'll be in the valley next Saturday, hoping Erika tracks away from the upstate or moves through South Carolina quickly. Selfishly I'd hate to see it sweep through Florida only to stall over Georgia or Carolinas and soak us next weekend. Still a lot of uncertainty, hopefully the southeast will escape without much harm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Erika - weather impacts on east coast football

Aug 28, 2015, 8:05 AM

Yeah , my one weekend home and it looks like a washout . Hoping central fla gets it instead , not wishing harm or destruction of course ...but I have a family get together planned at the house on James Island .
This will just never do , Erika !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Preparing here in Boca

Aug 28, 2015, 8:11 AM

Erika is heading right for us in South Florida. If we get he Northeast quadrant it could be bad. Hopefully it will only be a tropical storm and less wind damage. Should head right for North Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas Tuesday and Wednesday. Saturday should be fine but may require some cleanup.

Stay safe - I'm in Charleston

Aug 28, 2015, 8:18 AM

We've had our share, Hugo hit us my senior year of high school. We did get two weeks out of school and had a lot of fun.

Aug 28, 2015, 8:16 AM

Maybe the tarheels-coots game will turn into a mud bowl of sorts with the way they are projecting the track currently. That could be interesting.

Would mud bowl favor UNC or USC?***

Aug 28, 2015, 8:19 AM

depends on which coach is smart enough

Aug 28, 2015, 8:57 AM

to run the football. Elijah Hood is great, and SCU has a good one too. But will either coach allow for it, I guess that true even if it isn't a wash out.

it'll be long gone by next Saturday***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:00 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2015, 9:09 AM

Most models now have it either crossing the tip of Florida and heading up the gulf coast, or heading up through Florida. I don't think we'll have to worry about it unless Erika gets shifty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ocula, erika... i'm starting to see a pattern.***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ocula, erika... i'm starting to see a pattern.***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:15 AM

It's the year of the female, dsp. And that's not good for football or politics. I'm worried.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i tried to member which one i'd scorned in 2014, but...

Aug 28, 2015, 9:19 AM

i got nothing.

maybe it was lbu, cc or juan of the others, but i believe it's obvious one of them foquers messed up real bad...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i tried to member which one i'd scorned in 2014, but...

Aug 28, 2015, 9:24 AM

Most likely Juan. Those girls from the others are the worst.

Crap, dsp. What have you done?

idk, is it too late for sorries?***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:32 AM

Re: idk, is it too late for sorries?***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:38 AM

You'll have to ask that to the ocula.

I'm getting a doom and gloom kind of feeling about this.

ok, but here's the thing, i'm not big on sorries...

Aug 28, 2015, 9:47 AM

ok, i said it.

i understand there's a place for them, i understand people apologize at times and it begins the healing process and all is forgiven then they go on and live long, prosperous, happy, apologetic and fruitful lives.

i think that's great for coots, because how else are coots going to heaven unlesson they apologize for all their misdeeds & missteps, but it just don't work for me and i'm afraid ocula will cents my insincerity cause women's intuition and then where will i be?

yep, no good can come of that...

Re: ok, but here's the thing, i'm not big on sorries...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:07 AM

It's between you and the ocula. Good Luck, dsp.

He needs it....now on to bigger things....

Aug 28, 2015, 10:08 AM

:)

null

i find this a defining moment of how much you really care...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: ok, but here's the thing, i'm not big on sorries... ]

and you don't.

Re: i find this a defining moment of how much you really care...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:31 AM

You couldn't be more wrong, dsp. I care about all of tigernet's children.

it's ok, unlike coot, i have no feelings you can hurt...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:34 AM

and it gets unsightly when cc gets them big ole coot tears streaming down hims lil coot face.

It's always the year of the female. hth

Aug 28, 2015, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: ocula, erika... i'm starting to see a pattern.*** ]

Did I make you proud again?

fingers crossed.

null

Re: It's always the year of the female. hth

Aug 28, 2015, 10:40 AM

Fortunately, it's not. But still, I'm proud of you for making an effort.

D@mn I'm slippin'...at this rate..

Aug 28, 2015, 10:44 AM

I'll be like CC. smh

null

Pics

Aug 28, 2015, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Erika - weather impacts on east coast football ]

of models?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Pics

Aug 28, 2015, 9:24 AM

nice bumpy parts.***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:30 AM

if she stays over the entire landmass of Florida

Aug 28, 2015, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Pics ]

she'll be a used-up, worn-out mess by the time she gets to SC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a nice long

Aug 28, 2015, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Pics ]

path.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what else lasts about a week with the prospects of leaving

Aug 28, 2015, 9:53 AM

so much destruction in its wake?

newb?***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:54 AM

minus the destruction

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

yes and a long weekend in vegas?***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:55 AM

Your ex-wife's

Aug 28, 2015, 9:56 AM [ in reply to what else lasts about a week with the prospects of leaving ]

cycle?

i spent a lot of time on the road for good reason.***

Aug 28, 2015, 10:00 AM

Replies: 33
| visibility 2,354
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic