Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COUNTDOWN...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 226

COUNTDOWN...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:43 AM

It's Friday, August 28th, 2015.

Eight days before kickoff: Just getting in a few football posts on TigerNet.
Seven days before kickoff: Getting out the tailgate tents, coolers chairs, etc. and getting ready for the game.
Six days before kickoff: Maybe watch a little NFL. It doesn’t compare to Clemson football, but I’VE GOT TO WATCH SOMETHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!
Five days before kickoff: Watch 2014 Clemson vs Carolina football game for the 10th time.
Four days before kickoff: Watch 2014 Clemson vs Oklahoma football game for about the 20th time. Can’t get enough of that DEFENSE!!!
Three days before kickoff: Make some last minute bets with the Coots on Thursday night’s game. Easy money!
Two days before kickoff: Won’t be at work Friday morning when everyone else is there, so I’ll have to wear my Friday Clemson Shirt today. Go home, pack the car and get ready for the Friday morning trip. Sit back that night and watch the beginning of the end for the Old Ball Sack as the Coots get plucked.
One day before kickoff: Drive by work just to post Tar Heel signs everywhere after the Coots lose to the real Carolina. Then, drive up to Clemson early Friday morning, settling into the house, play a little golf, take a swim in the lake, take a cruise over to campus, check out First Friday, then back to the lakehouse for some dinner and college football on TV.
GAMEDAY!!!!! Pull into parking area, set up tailgate, hope for clouds (no rain) and a little breeze, and enjoy God’s world. Watch the Tigers on their way to another great year. Saturday just can’t get here fast enough!
GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 226
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic