Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Considering all the varied responsibilities, would you be a college FB HC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 547

Considering all the varied responsibilities, would you be a college FB HC?

Aug 28, 2015, 8:29 AM

Saying..from hiring & keeping top notch staff..having to recruit young & too often immature football players..sitting in the living rooms of those recruits with their Mamas & Papas and almost begging them to come play at your college..

going through injuries or players leaving at unbelievable times for personable reasons or needing to be released due to drugs or emotional problems..

Or having to play unreal difficult schedules due to your AD not getting it..or getting harassed in that you have a particular religious view or work ethic & want to share it with your players..

Plus, you have to give a zillion interviews & speeches and pose for pictures with every kid in the state that loves the Tigers..

Or you are loved one season but not another but you've worked just as hard..or you have to play teams that you well know will cream yours due to better players or smarter coaches (on national TV)!

Of course the pay is normally great & it has no end IF you produce year after year.

What say you...Coach?

LOL & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would do almost anything for a year

Aug 28, 2015, 8:32 AM

To take home that kind of jack.

0-12 and my family would still be set for life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My thoughts exactly...

Aug 28, 2015, 8:38 AM

Not a whole lot I wouldn't do for 3-5 million a year...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed - for a year or two maybe, but as far as a

Aug 28, 2015, 8:59 AM [ in reply to I would do almost anything for a year ]

career that I'd enjoy and find fulfilling, no thanks. I think I would hate it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

yes! The $$$ is great!

Aug 28, 2015, 8:36 AM

I often wish I had studied the game intensely and got on a staff as a graduate assistant when I was young.

Probably be the HC at Alabama by now. ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JohnFSaban?***

Aug 28, 2015, 9:00 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 547
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic