Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is for the Tiger Moms out there. As many of you know, I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

This is for the Tiger Moms out there. As many of you know, I

Aug 1, 2015, 6:14 PM

run several times a week at Wren. Well, today, I finished up and was in the car on the way home when I spotted a young fella sitting on bench in the shade. He appeared to have on workout gear, cleats...and then it hit me. He had most likely just finished a summer workout and was waiting on "Mom" to come pick him up. Immediately, I recalled the days when my own mother would pick me up about 11 am just after our first practice of day with an ice cold orange Fanta..it would be gone in two gulps. Anyway, here's a shout out to all the moms who put their boys first!!

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is for the Tiger Moms out there. As many of you know, I

Aug 1, 2015, 10:22 PM

So well said! there is nothing like a Mother's love!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spud, you were indeed fortunate. My Mother used to drive

Aug 2, 2015, 5:18 AM

over to watch my workouts after which she would hand me a glass of water, a few pieces of bread and fifty cents.

The water was to quench my thirst; the bread to relieve my hunger...and the fifty cents was for me to catch a bus to another town. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW! Great Post. Brings back great memories.***

Aug 2, 2015, 7:31 AM

This Tiger mom is staying home

Aug 2, 2015, 8:34 AM

From a beach trip this week because her 16 year old (baby do the family!) starts football and she needs to be sure he's eating and hydrating....sacrifices that must be made!! Beach trips will always be there!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic