Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS sports looks at ACC Basketball for 2015-16 (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,473

CBS sports looks at ACC Basketball for 2015-16 (link)

Jul 28, 2015, 8:01 PM

(sorry if germanic)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25251253/acc-summer-school-conference-national-title-in-reach-for-north-carolina

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS sports looks at ACC Basketball for 2015-16 (link)

Jul 28, 2015, 9:01 PM

Read our "team description" and it's blatantly obvious whoever wrote this didn't do much research into Clemson's returning team. Roper did not finish strong. And Blossomgame, Grantham, and Holmes are much more reliable answers to the question "So who scores?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS sports looks at ACC Basketball for 2015-16 (link)

Jul 30, 2015, 6:51 PM

it's pretty funny. no writer ever has any clue about clemson so they pick us to finish 10th or worse every year. KJ was completely under the radar, as is Jaron this year. Think he has 18/9 in him and finally getting some conference wide recognition

Hard to win a NC on the Death Penalty

Jul 30, 2015, 7:31 PM

Amirite?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

No way VT finishes that high

Jul 30, 2015, 9:12 PM

and Syracuse is looking at a major fall. Basically from ND through us, it's a guessing game and depends on who has key guys emerge. I like our chances to be a bubble team this year and really like how the first year in the new Littlejohn looks. And I actually think Jordan has an excellent senior year leading a balanced, much better offense. Holmes shooting will be a huge asset

Re: No way VT finishes that high

Jul 31, 2015, 12:01 AM

Sorry but can't count on anything consistent from Roper until he actually does it.

I think having an expectation of being a Bubble team may be a little high, but that's obviously the goal for every fan. To make the tournament. I like this team a lot, and I'll like it a WHOLE LOT more if we can get all the main pieces to come together and move back into the new Littlejohn. I just think not having a home court or being able to practice there is going to provide more problems than anyone may really account for. I hope I'm wrong, because I'll be looking at Bracketology and pulling for us to make the NCAAT just as much as anybody. Hopefully we can surprise some people. Can't wait to see what happens.

Just a gut feeling on Roper

Jul 31, 2015, 12:24 AM

we've seen flashes, but the consistency hasn't been there. By a good year I mean 10-11 points per game and him being the leader of the team. High character kid. We know Blossomgame will be good. I think Grantham takes a healthy step forward and shoots much better. Holmes offensively is a definite upgrade at PG. Nnoko is key. He has to stay in games. I like our bench with Hudson and Devoe at G, and Ajukwa, Smith and Djitte up front. The scuffling for practice and playing in Grenville can have a positive effect as well. They will be together as a team a lot more than normal with the travel and logistics involved. That's a chance to build real chemistry. We're always an underdog in hoops, but this team has some ability, and experience. If they mesh they will surprise a lot of people

Re: Just a gut feeling on Roper

Aug 1, 2015, 3:28 PM

I agree with most of this.

I'll believe Roper averages double figures when I see it. Blossomgame is the unquestioned leader of this team. No doubt about it. But I agree wholeheartedly that Landry Nnoko is the key to this team. If he can take a step forward, if he can stay on the floor, if he can develop some touch, if he can improve at the line, if he can man the middle on defense. Lots of "ifs" but I know he has the ability and seems to have a good attitude. Hopefully he comes through for this team.

not bad since we almost always finish about 3-4 spots ahead

Jul 31, 2015, 10:09 AM

of predicted under BB--

fall below the hoki hiers? that just won't do...***

Jul 31, 2015, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,473
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic