Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you TD a substantive post...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,202

If you TD a substantive post...

Aug 1, 2015, 12:54 PM

without offering a substantive response, the existence of your testicles is in doubt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you TD a substantive post...

Aug 1, 2015, 12:56 PM

So no wimmens is in on this TD hoopla ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

b-meist was kicking around showing the perp(s)...

Aug 1, 2015, 1:05 PM

dirty works in some form or fashion.

it is a message board and yes, a TD is sending a msg. it would seem a nice upgrade to tie a TD in some way to the "post message" function, which might help insure against the personal attack TDs "because someone just doesn't like someone else".

anything that promotes open discussion is good by me although bob should be along anytime now to say how much i could care less about tds, save game days when the tigers are playing.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: b-meist was kicking around showing the perp(s)...

Aug 3, 2015, 7:54 AM

I love everybody!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sometimes TD a post complaining about TDs because

Aug 3, 2015, 8:20 AM

if you are truly concerned about someone TDing a post on a message board then...

the existence of your testicles is in doubt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ shows no empathy for womens & their feelings...***

Aug 3, 2015, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I TU this post because I laughed HTH.***

Aug 3, 2015, 10:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sometimes TD a post complaining about TDs because

Aug 3, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to I sometimes TD a post complaining about TDs because ]

dis how you tnet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

I TD'd this post because I kind of get the feeling

Aug 3, 2015, 9:08 AM

that you're whining about getting TD's on an internet sports message board. Hth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I didn't whine about anything...

Aug 3, 2015, 4:38 PM

The main reason for coming here is the discussion of Tiger sports. If you disagree with someone's observations, refute them with your own ideas. If you can't do that, you're intellectually weak. That's what I was saying. Aside from that, who cares if someone disagrees with anyone else? Who gives a shyatt, really? I don't.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link

Aug 3, 2015, 11:06 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17564869

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,202
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic