Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,503

Feaster..

Jul 25, 2015, 5:10 PM

I believe he is all Clemson.. But it's also still a little worrisome that he is attending Tennessee's premiere recruiting event..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the orange and purple is subtle. gotta give him that.***

Jul 25, 2015, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

notice the orange and purple emoticons...

Jul 25, 2015, 5:21 PM

last I checked TN doesn't wear purple.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

EJ Price and Jamyest Williams are there also.

Jul 25, 2015, 5:23 PM

Not gonna lie, seeing Feaster visit UT has me SMDH.

I don't know what Feaster is thinking

Jul 25, 2015, 7:45 PM

but his recruitment is likely to open back up.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I don't know what Feaster is thinking

Jul 25, 2015, 7:47 PM

meaning our coaches aren't too happy with his visit?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

no, just a misconception about Dabo....

Jul 25, 2015, 8:09 PM

Dabo doesn't cut offers for visiting other schools after committing. He has only pulled offers two times, on two players that were not honest with him. First was Geoffrey Pagan, who once he committed to us, the rumors started to fly he was going to flip to Bama. Well, Pagan was going to flip and Dabo pulled the offer because of dishonesty by Pagan, and there was no purpose in still offering a kid that late in the process when you still need to fill your schollies up. Second one was Marlin Lane, who told the coaches he was going to be a the all in cook out and instead went to UT that weekend.

So sick and tired of this very false assumption that Dabo pulls schollies, just cause a commit visits another school. We had numerous commits visit other schools last year, and Dabo didn't pull their offers. And the examples, I pointed out happened in back late in the recruiting cycle for the 2011 class.

Re: I don't know what Feaster is thinking

Jul 25, 2015, 7:55 PM [ in reply to I don't know what Feaster is thinking ]

I think so too and the fact that this keeps happening with the big-time running backs is frustrating. Hopefully we win on the field and let him decide if he wants to be on a winning team or not.

Only highly rated back that flipped on us was Marlin Lane...

Jul 25, 2015, 8:11 PM

and his career was a flop at UT. He never got anywhere close to living up to his 4 star rating.

Yeah, not saying he was a total bust but...

Jul 25, 2015, 8:15 PM

wasn't THAT good either. No way he was a four-star, you're 100% correct. Funny thing is that I honestly believe that Lane would have still come to Clemson over TN had he the option to.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only highly rated back that flipped on us was Marlin Lane...

Jul 25, 2015, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Only highly rated back that flipped on us was Marlin Lane... ]

Dalvin Cook. And I meant misses in general. We missed on Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley even though they weren't committed.

Was he at the cookout?***

Jul 25, 2015, 7:59 PM [ in reply to I don't know what Feaster is thinking ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what gets me is all the time and effort

Jul 25, 2015, 8:53 PM

Coach Elloitt and Coach Scott put in for Feasters recruitment for 2 yrs. or more. Intentionally stopping recruitment on other 4* backs who were hot in Clemson. Then in just one visit to another school, he seemingly wants to flush that. Tip for ya Feaster, Dabo and Co. was making you "feel special" way before Butch and Coach g got in the picture.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic