Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had no idea Bama football program was on the brink of
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Had no idea Bama football program was on the brink of

Jun 25, 2015, 6:05 AM

of receiving the death penalty in 2002. The link below will provide some of the reasons, but there are several resources that provide some really interesting information about these troubled times for Bama.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/25223594/when-alabama-was-in-legitimate-danger-of-receiving-the-death-penalty

Some of our players have had recent legal troubles with the police but overall I believe Clemson runs one of the cleanest programs in college football. IMO this can only boost our recruiting and improve our program. I think both kids and parents now consider the character of a program high on their list when deciding where to attend college.

Dabo and his staff have done a phenomenal job using this a great recruiting tool! I applaude Dabo for placing such importance on a players character and efforts towards their education.

With the bungling on NC's mess by NCAA investigations along with the Jamis Winston incidents,USC's problems related to Reggie Bush and the NCAA's handling of these as well as other issues, I wonder if the NCAA enforcement committee has any teeth left to control college sports or is it time to create and more independent body to replace the NCAA? Oh let's not forget the Penn State fiasco and the NCAA's handling of that investigation.

What do you think? Would like some legitimate intelligent feed back.

PS: Nice win for Virgina Cavs to capture NC in baseballs. ACC' second NC in Omaha. Wake won in 1950's.

Maybe Clemson will be next!!! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next