Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo has the right to go and attend anything he #### well
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,170

Dabo has the right to go and attend anything he #### well

May 23, 2015, 3:46 PM

pleases, and the ONLY reason this is even talked about is because he is a Christian Conservative. If he were attending a pro-gay rally or Planned Parenthood fundraiser, he'd be praised by the same people who are ridiculing him. Typical liberal media double standard.

Just keep winning on the field Dabo! You political and religious views are just that...yours....and you have every right to express them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo isn't expressing anything.

May 23, 2015, 4:37 PM

He's testifying to what God has done for him. Don't fall into the trap of arguing about politics or allow anyone to drag you to the pits of helll over this.

Dabo has no only the right but is commissioned by God to tell folks, folks that are right and folks that are wrong, about his relationship to God and what that means to him.

Everything else is smoke and mirror to distract from Dabo's filling his obligation to God. Who he is testifying to isn't the issue. That he is obeying God is the issue. Who obeys God without reproach? Christ, Paul and the rest of the apostles and even righteous men today suffer from declaring the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rrighteous Men Today Suffer

May 23, 2015, 5:33 PM

Yeah, I know. THEY are trying to take your freedom, ban your religion, take your guns, etc. So far, I have been unable to figure out who THEY is. So far they are not trying to take your football, though. Right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,170
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic