Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BBall Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

BBall Recruiting

Apr 28, 2015, 12:52 AM

As someone who is a Clemson supporter, alumni and mouthpiece, I am not hearing positive things here in Cootlumbia about our work on local BBall recruits Seventh Woods and Tevin Mack. It appears that we have zero momentum with Seventh and that we have cooled on Mack... Is this true??? Someone help me out, I'm just not ready to believe that frank Martin is out working Brownell and making progress with two of the states best recruits in this and the next cycles and we are just spectators to it all...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BBall Recruiting

Apr 28, 2015, 1:04 AM

Seventh Woods will wear blue or Frank Martin is cheating.

We were in Mack's final 5, but kid kinda sounds like he might bring some baggage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2015, 1:14 AM

Woods' parents are slow walking UNCheat, they don't want the son playing under a cloud, plus he is compadres with Dozier and Thornwell so I wouldn't expect Martin to cheat himself out if the door but hey... we never know... I just don't like that we can't get his attention...

And Can the baggage be commented on publicly? Is it something that Cliff Ellis wouldn't overlook?? If you are old enough to remember those days... lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2015, 12:18 AM

Cootlumbia is nothing but a cloud lol

i definitely concur...***

Apr 30, 2015, 1:45 PM

Apr 28, 2015, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: BBall Recruiting ]

Mack has exploded after his great all star game and can now go to Kansas, Texas, and Arizona.

I'll be honest I think Brownell has the same problem Bowden had until Dabo came to Clemson he just doesn't think he can sign the best, so he doesn't try.

For the record I don't USC gets either player.

Apr 28, 2015, 2:01 AM

When Brownell was hired, I expressed doubts that he would transition his recruiting from mid major to full on D1 talent and dare to get the talent to challenge for championships in conference. He hasn't even kept pace with OP's talent level, and there were some who claimed that OP left the cupboard bare... well, we see what bare is and was. KJ was happen stance, if I recall correctly, neither Bama nor Auburn offered, and he came to us strictly as a basketball athlete, and there are lots of guys like KJ to be found. but at a minimum, we should have a fighting chance for in state talent unless their mind is made up they are leaving the state. Much like eSECpn football, we should be able to sell the conference to top 100 recruits in basketball, especially home grown talent. If duke and UNCheat don't offer, come to Clemson and make them wish they had...

Apr 28, 2015, 3:02 AM

I agree and to be honest I don't like the brand of basketball he plays. I think basketball should be played at a fast controlled pace, Brownell has his teams walk the ball up the court and does very little to challenge a defense in the first 20 seconds of a shot clock.

There are very few top flight high school basketball players who come out of the state of South Carolina, and Brownell has yet to get a single one. He also does very little in Georgia where there is about 30 top 300 players a year. We should be able to get a couple a year with our location and the ACC.

I definitely concur...***

Apr 28, 2015, 6:48 AM

You guys are about to catch some abuse lol***

Apr 28, 2015, 6:52 AM

I've already been abused by current bball recruiting...

Apr 28, 2015, 6:56 AM

...and it's been a while so I guess I'm due...

In the last 2 classes

Apr 28, 2015, 10:04 AM

Which players are you disappointed with?

Re: In the last 2 classes

Apr 28, 2015, 11:20 AM

i'm not going to research specifically who was in what class, but Bernard Sullivan, Josh Smith, Sidy Djitte are not the caliber of players to challenge for conference wins. but my point is not about who we currently have, but it is about being in the race for better overall talent. we have to take what we can get because we have to have players, but we are not competitive with the talent that is needed to challenge for 10-12 conference wins on a regular basis. KJ proved how much of a difference one guy can make, but my point always go back to the overall recruiting and the strategy that is not producing success consistently.

So you don't know who we have...you just know they suck?

Apr 28, 2015, 3:33 PM

Sullivan was a 4* player, Djitte had a pretty impressive offer list, and Smith was never supposed to do anything other than provide front court depth. Your examples are terrible, but keep complaining about reciting even though you don't follow it.

Re: So you don't know who we have...you just know they suck?

Apr 28, 2015, 4:36 PM

Reading is fundamental, but comprehension is a necessity... re-read your comment, then re-read my comment and please tell me that you do understand my point(i actually stated my point while also answering your question)...

your attempt or lack there of to change my point isn't working, especially since you agree, by your comments, with me about those three examples...

I will add Nnoko to the list because he has had more down moments than up moments, and he has been the best of those four. Additionally, you used the term "they suck", i didn't. i would like to see better recruits on the roster, i.e. my point about "recruiting", not a pointed finger at the recruits...

You said you don't know who we recently recruited

Apr 28, 2015, 6:21 PM

We've had one 4* top 100 player (Grantham ) 2 top 150 guys in Devoe and Hudson and another 4* top 100 transfer in Mitchell. Throw in a 7' JuCo in Robertin, who also has 3 years and an impressive offer list, and Clemson recruiting is going pretty well. I mean, I guess I can't read or comprehend or whatever, but I can spend 2 seconds 2 figure out who is on the basketball team I just made a post about.

I read somewhere here that "LEGEND" only avg. about 6 pts/gm

Apr 28, 2015, 9:48 PM

in High School...makes me wonder how he is going to be a positive factor in the ACC.

He's an athletic 7 footer

Apr 29, 2015, 3:04 PM

He has 4 years to play 3. He could be the next Thabeet or he could be a bust. All I know is that you can't coach 7 feet and athletic. He picked Clemson over Oklahoma St and Pitt and was being recruited by IU before he vomited to Clemson. He's a good get.

Re: You said you don't know who we recently recruited

Apr 29, 2015, 5:16 PM [ in reply to You said you don't know who we recently recruited ]

no, i didn't. i said i don't know specifically who was in which class necessarily and that i wasn't going to find that out. i can pretty much tell by the roster and their classification who is within the last 3 recruiting cycles...

please critique what i may state as opposed to critiquing your summary/theory of my statements, they've been quite divergent in this discussion...

I tried

Apr 29, 2015, 10:59 PM

Recruiting has significantly improved in the last 2 classes, but it's hard to argue that when you don't know who is in the last 2 classes. Clemson has brought in 2 players in the last 2 classes rated similar to Mack. Mack came on a visit, Brownell didnt think Clemson was in the running After the visit and moved on to other targets.

I'm curious though. If you don't know who was in our last 2 classes, then you also don't know who are freshman starter was last year? Do you actually watch Clemson games?

Re: I tried

Apr 30, 2015, 12:20 AM

No he is a coot in disguise pretending to be a Tiger fan. Or he would know more and not take pot shots.

Re: I tried

Apr 30, 2015, 9:09 AM

i dont owe you or anyone else anything, but since you have made it your business to not have a discussion but enter with a pot shot of your own, here is a fact for you: if i'm a coot, then you are a coot jr, son...

Apr 30, 2015, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: You said you don't know who we recently recruited ]

You made my point for me. None of those guys never snuffed CU because they didn't grow up fans of CU. And Woods ' recruiting has fell way off. I wouldn't be surprised if UNC has cooled way down on him. He's not what everyone thought he would be when he was a foot taller than kids his age and could dribble. As for Mack-
1. He's headed to Texas
2. We've got a better version on campus (Devoe).
3. We gouged his interest after Shaka moved. Didn't matter.

Apr 30, 2015, 9:16 AM

KJ, KC Rivers, Demontez Stitt, and plenty others didn't grow up a fans of CU. it's the coaches job to gain the interest and commitment, whether they did or did not grow up a fan of CU (see P. Dozier at USuCk for selling a legacy). Besides, you still didn't state anything other than your opinion, which may or may not turn out to be accurate. my original post was a couple of questions, one of which i got an answer to this morning, but certainly not from you...

i'll thank Brownell for sharing some insight on Mack...

Apr 30, 2015, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: You said you don't know who we recently recruited ]

Brownell and staff tried to go back in on Mack AFTER we struck out with several additional transfers. He was really our only option. He's trying to fill the class. So yes we cooled on him. But yes we would still take him. Not a make or break kid tho. And ftr- I posted this in transfer thread 2 weeks ago.

May 1, 2015, 12:01 AM

Cooling on an instate player should be a rarity, and only due to extenuating circumstances. Especially a player that is a high 3/4star player. The numbers in basketball in SC are already minuscule and Clemson cannot afford to get shut out in state because that cycle can last longer than we would need it to. A coach can't risk being thought of as high minded in this state; hs coaches and handlers can and will spread their tales not just across the state but beyond the borders as well. I can tell you that the assistants get some respect but Brownell gets demerits for being aloof, and he is the face of the program. There are more players coming through that we should be creating relationships with, but those guys do communicate with Seventh, PJ, Mack, Peak, etc, and if Brownell isn't careful, he will be on the outside looking in more than being inside with a shot at the LOI...

Brad doesn't care about in state players

May 1, 2015, 1:39 AM

I honestly think Brownell does not care about South Carolina basketball recruiting, and for good reason. Take a look at the 2 South Carolina players on our roster, I would put Roper in the "bust" category as of now, and I don't think Ajukwa has even earned the right to be called a "bust" yet. South Carolina high school basketball is terrible. I pretty much deduct 1 star from every South Carolina recruit. Unless they are a straight up freak like Felton or Garnett, you have no idea what you are getting because they have had minimal coaching and have played against marginal talent. Sure, you will find a few freaks like Trevor Booker, but most of the time you find guys like Roper and Ajukwa, who dominated high school ball, but just don't have the same ability when other players can match or exceed their athleticism. Anyway, there is a reason why Brad is gun shy on taking South Carolina kids, and there is a reason why he hasn't made Mack A-1 priority in this class. Yes, he would take Mack, but no, he's not going to go out of his way to sweet talk Mack's mom.

Re: Brad doesn't care about in state players

May 1, 2015, 2:27 AM

Your focus is too narrow by focusing on the recruits that we did get as examples. But look who we missed on or overlooked; Thornwell, LJ Peak, and there are a few others. By the way, Clemson was Jordan's best offer and he was a high 2/3 star player so you got what you could out of him, and Ajuwka was higher rated than Jordan but was a fall back as well. Don't discount the state recruits overall because there are a number of them that go out of state and do well and could have done the same for us. My point all along is that we need the best talent to give serious consideration to our program. If we are attracting the best talent from out of state, that in itself will get the attention of the best talent in state, but we're not so Clemson stil has to be sold in state... and out of state as well...

May 1, 2015, 2:41 AM

We would be waiting our time in state. Talent so low level across the board that any d1 kid is gonna be over inflated and over hyped. Milton Jennings example a. It's hard to evaluate bball talent in this state cause 99% of players they go up against may as well be me or you. It's a crap shoot. Just as it was with those guys you mentioned. Lj Peake? Really?
The deeper we get into this the more convinced I am that you are a coot. Congrats on Dozier! Not everyone cheats like Martin. His history speaks for itself. Grade a scumbag.

May 1, 2015, 3:44 PM

yep, a true fan is what you are... immature enough to be insulting so as to make yourself important. you disagree with me, big deal, only time will tell which opinion has any validity...

grow up and out of the name calling, that tells me that you are a Clemson fan and not a Clemson man...

May 1, 2015, 2:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Brad doesn't care about in state players ]

And I got to see Thornwell vs JB live in hs. JB was twice the player. Wasn't close.

Out of the guys you listed

May 1, 2015, 2:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Brad doesn't care about in state players ]

What have they done?

L.J. Peak? 8 points a game, which is pretty good, but he shot 25% from 3 and had more turnover per game than assists. I would take Grantham over him all day long.

Thornwell? 13 points a game is pretty good, but he has to put up a bunch of shots to get his points. Under 40% shooting and more turnover than assists. I would take Thornwell over Peak, but you're not going to win with either of them being core piece of your team. They are great athletes, but neither are good basketball players.

Message was edited by: drewtigeralum03®

Why should it matter whether a guy is from SC or not?

May 1, 2015, 4:25 AM [ in reply to Re: You said you don't know who we recently recruited ]

Recruiting is not like it was 20 years ago, when it was a big trip to drive more than a few hours to recruit a player. Now, coaching staffs are larger, budgets are higher, and drives and plane flights to visit recruits aren't a big deal. Players today who are high division 1 prospects aren't necessarily looking to go to their in-state schools for college. They are looking regionally and nationally. Programs are, in turn, doing the same thing. This is true in all sports, not just basketball.

Look at Clemson's football roster. It is less reliant upon SC players than it used to be 30 years ago. Now, we go to FL, GA, NC, VA, and nationwide at times. Brownell is not relying on SC for his talent, and that's a good thing because SC is deficient in high school basketball talent.

I don't really see why you are making a big deal out of this though. Brownell has had nice recruiting classes the last 2 years, and the caliber of player he is bringing in is clearly going up. He clearly doesn't need your help.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Why should it matter whether a guy is from SC or not?

May 1, 2015, 3:52 PM

it doesn't matter where the talent comes from, but it does matter that we do have a position that attracts that talent. if we can't keep the best talent close to home when it happens to be here, and conceding them to the national programs, you will have the same difficulty and more importing the talent.

nope, Brownell doesn't need my help, and i haven't offered it either. this is a discussion amongst supporters but the character development seems to really be lacking. i'm really baffled by the venom spewed by so many when people have varying views and opinions... is this an open discussion forum or mindless lockstep going on here?

It's just hard to take you seriously

May 1, 2015, 4:26 PM

When you're trying to discuss recruiting, but admit to having no idea who we have recruited over the last 2 years.

Re: It's just hard to take you seriously

May 1, 2015, 4:43 PM

...don't...

So...

Apr 28, 2015, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: BBall Recruiting ]

Hudson and Blossomgame.....can you remind me where they are from? I can't remember. Also, saying Brad can't recruit kids from Columbia would be like complaining that Spurrier can't recruit kids from Daniel or that Dabo struggles in Rock Hill and Columbia.

Re: So...

Apr 28, 2015, 11:11 AM

i didn't say he can't, i'm saying he is being unsuccessful at even getting the requisite attention that at least gets us in the race with in state talent that should give serious consideration to an in state school in an elite basketball conference. i personally think selling the conference is not a big deal (i believe in the program rather than the conference), but if that's what it takes, then just do it. i am strictly pointing to having top 100 talent in state that doesn't look at Clemson as a serious contender for their LOI...

Tevin Mack has an offer and visited Clemson

Apr 28, 2015, 3:35 PM

Short of Brad kidnapping him, I'm not sure what else you want

Re: Tevin Mack has an offer and visited Clemson

Apr 28, 2015, 4:41 PM

Brownell to actually recruit the guy... just in the last few days, his mother stated that they have not had much communication with Clemson. If Brownell has decided to not make Mack a priority, i'm only interested in the reason why, and can trust him that he is making a wise decision. ultimately, time will tell if prioritizing Mack as a recruit or not will bear that fruit...

He has an offer and has had an official visit

Apr 28, 2015, 6:14 PM

You don't think Brad has a good idea that this kid probably isn't going to Clemson? Mack ends up at Texas with Shaka.

Re: He has an offer and has had an official visit

Apr 30, 2015, 9:52 AM

thanks for kinda getting back to my original question, have we cooled on Mack, and if so, why? but you haven't answered it with evidence, as evidenced by this report from KornKoot late last night:

"April 29, 2015

Ellison set to announce: Brownell still working Mack & other notes
By Phil Kornblut

Clemson coach Brad Brownell checked in on Dreher's Tevin Mack Wednesday. Brownell called Mack's mother to let her know he's still very interested in the 6-5 sharpshooter and that her son has been talking to and texting with them. Paula Mack said there's been no recent contact with USC. She talked with Mark Fox of Georgia Tuesday and Shaka Smart of Texas Monday night. And she said Bill Self of Kansas called her again Tuesday and talked with Mack's AAU coach Wednesday. Friday is Mack's birthday and his mother would like him to decide something then but she's not been able to pin him down on that. If Mack doesn't decide by Friday, his mother said they might take a one day visit to Georgia over the weekend."

thank you for the lively discussion, let's do it again soon...

You want to upgrade recruiting but don't think selling

Apr 29, 2015, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: So... ]

the ACC is a big deal? Really?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You want to upgrade recruiting but don't think selling

Apr 29, 2015, 4:53 PM

...what is up with people and not reading and applying the full context of comments??? i said it's no big deal to me, but much like eSECpn schools use the conference to sell their football, i.e, USuCk, Vandy, Kentucky, etc, then just do it... to some recruits it makes a difference, to some recruits it doesn't; apply your sales tools appropriately...

go back and re-read my comment again please...

Re: You want to upgrade recruiting but don't think selling

Apr 29, 2015, 5:31 PM [ in reply to You want to upgrade recruiting but don't think selling ]

...for your convenience, here is my comment cut from my comment and pasted here so that you don't have to search for it. but if you want to make sure that i am copying what was previously stated, then by all means, check up on me and confirm this...

"Much like eSECpn football, we should be able to sell the conference to top 100 recruits in basketball, especially home grown talent. If duke and UNCheat don't offer, come to Clemson and make them wish they had... "

Apr 28, 2015, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: BBall Recruiting ]

Lol. If you attended any games then you would know that Brownell implored Rod to push the ball a majority of the time, only to watch his Sr pg walk it up. Brownell wants to play fast, we just haven't had the pieces. You never saw him get upset when we took a transition 3......he likes that pace. Our guys, specifically Rod, just wasn't comfy with that style.

Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack?

Apr 28, 2015, 7:59 AM

I can't imagine he couldn't crack our top 7-8 as a freshman.

We didn't recruit Seventh Woods? Why? Too offensive minded?

It does seem that we don't think we can get them so we don't even try to get the best players from the area.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack?

Apr 28, 2015, 8:04 AM

I'm sure we made overtures, but if people show no interest - tell them we are there and find people that show some interest that we can legitimately have a chance with.

We don't go after everybody in football either and we can sign ~25 not 3.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

"We don't go after everybody?"

Apr 28, 2015, 8:14 AM

Are those really our only 2 options for recruiting in state talent - everybody or nobody?

Somebody?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can he shoot?***

Apr 28, 2015, 8:15 AM

According to ESPN, Mack... "is a big time scorer who can

Apr 28, 2015, 8:30 AM

put points on the board in bunches and still has plenty of physical upside left to discover. He's a shooter who doesn't need much space to get his shot off because of his size on the wing and pretty quick release."

You mean, "can he play defense?" :)

Agree. Why waste time on a recruit when they say they

Apr 29, 2015, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack? ]

aren't interested?

Re: Agree. Why waste time on a recruit when they say they

Apr 30, 2015, 11:01 AM

did Mack tell the staff he was no longer interested? this would answer one of my original questions, which is why i created the post...

Apr 30, 2015, 3:06 PM

Yes he did. But we know his momma wants him nearby. Thus we still going with that angle. He's so against coming here that he has contacted UGA if that tells u how much the ACC matters to him

May 1, 2015, 2:36 AM

I don't believe that selling the conference should be your big deal, I believe the program should be able to stand on its on merit regardless of conference affiliation... when we do that, we're just riding the coattails of tobacco road, Syracuse and Louisville and that sucks to not have better pride and speaking points in your own product...

Re: Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack?

Apr 28, 2015, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack? ]

You are right our staff should waste time effort and money on Woods who has shown ZERO interest in Clemson and will not come here.

null

Read Today's State Newspaper.

Apr 30, 2015, 9:17 AM

Mack's mother says he has not heard much from Clemson. Very disappointing.

Re: Read Today's State Newspaper.

Apr 30, 2015, 9:23 AM

KornKoot shared an update late yesterday that Brownell has been communicating directly with Mack, apparently without his mother being aware:

"April 29, 2015

Ellison set to announce: Brownell still working Mack & other notes
By Phil Kornblut

Clemson coach Brad Brownell checked in on Dreher's Tevin Mack Wednesday. Brownell called Mack's mother to let her know he's still very interested in the 6-5 sharpshooter and that her son has been talking to and texting with them. Paula Mack said there's been no recent contact with USC. She talked with Mark Fox of Georgia Tuesday and Shaka Smart of Texas Monday night. And she said Bill Self of Kansas called her again Tuesday and talked with Mack's AAU coach Wednesday. Friday is Mack's birthday and his mother would like him to decide something then but she's not been able to pin him down on that. If Mack doesn't decide by Friday, his mother said they might take a one day visit to Georgia over the weekend."

Recruiting is a 2 way street

Apr 28, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Why would our coaching staff cool on Tevin Mack? ]

If the recruit isn't interested, should you continue to expend resources and time on a kid that isn't going to play for you, or should you move on to other guys you like and focus on those players? Clemson has added 2 top 100 players and 2 top 150 players in the last three years. That's over a total of six scholarships.

This is one of those chicken and egg questions.

Apr 28, 2015, 9:39 AM

Why would SC kids not be interested in playing basketball for Clemson in the ACC?

Re: This is one of those chicken and egg questions.

Apr 28, 2015, 9:41 AM

Same reason why some football recruits have no interest in playing for Clemson but want to play at Scar...

Some kids are raised to really like one school or the other.

The fact that you cant see that is just sad.

null

Apr 28, 2015, 9:42 AM [ in reply to This is one of those chicken and egg questions. ]

In this instance - because he can play for UNC or Duke in the ACC.

We already ran that rabbit with Brice Johnson.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 28, 2015, 9:45 AM [ in reply to This is one of those chicken and egg questions. ]

some are.

Why have they never been?

Apr 28, 2015, 10:00 AM [ in reply to This is one of those chicken and egg questions. ]

Let's not act like O.P. Or Barnes were pulling much talent out of South Carolina. Elite talent usually goes to UNC and Brad has decided that other than the occasional elite talent, South Carolina isn't worth recruiting. I think he found out a hard lesson about just how far behind South Carolina talent is.

In the last 2 classes

Apr 28, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to This is one of those chicken and egg questions. ]

What players are you disappointed with?

Apr 28, 2015, 10:20 AM [ in reply to This is one of those chicken and egg questions. ]

> Why would SC kids not be interested in playing
> basketball for Clemson in the ACC?

I don't know? Why don't we ask:
Pete Marovich
Xavier McDaniel
Kevin Garnett
Ray Allen
Raymond Felton
Ramon Sessions
Stanley Roberts

I'm sure there are more. .....Yall act like this is a Brownell thing.....been going on for years.

And Mack is a volume shooter. I'm telling you he is slightly better than Ajukwa coming out. Not as athletic, slightly better jumper.

And Woods made it known from day 1 that if UNC offered then he was done.

Apr 28, 2015, 11:37 AM

Pete Marovich - get an old guy to answer that one
Xavier McDaniel - wasn't offered by either in state school, but Clemson was in the midst of the Larry Nance, Moose Campbell era.
Kevin Garnett - blamed for something he didn't do, and was expelled. went straight to pros
Ray Allen - didn't want to play for programs that were lesser than other choices
Raymond Felton - UNCheat come h3!! or high water
Ramon Sessions - wasn't offered in state
Stanley Roberts - HS coach took job at LSU

but if you want to believe that in 3 more years that we will be consistently top 6 in conference, have at it. Brownell should at least maintain the bar that OP set...

by the way, Woods hasn't shut down his recruiting and he has that UNCheat offer... USuCk really is in the race for his signature and there are no inherent loyalties to USuCk, only what Martin is selling...

and if Mack is better(slightly, in your estimation) than Ajukwa, then isn't he worth the effort?

Bump

May 6, 2015, 1:41 PM

Haha

Good God why?????

May 6, 2015, 3:23 PM

just why?

Re: Bump

May 6, 2015, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Bump ]

yep looks like Martin really was out working us for Mack...

Must have worked him so much it was a turn off.

null

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic