Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saivion Smith
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,992

Saivion Smith

Feb 19, 2015, 1:04 AM

So I hear that he almost committed earlier this year. I think I like our chances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

Re: Saivion Smith

Feb 19, 2015, 2:21 AM

Usually when you see a five star guy you're like yeah the dude is awesome. When I watched his film...I shook my head. This guy is rated too low. Seriously, this guy could be the best HS corner I've ever seen. IMO he should be our top target. Btw, anyone looked at IMG where he goes to school? By Rivals rankings i think they have 5 5star guys. Thats crazy. Only 22 or so in the country and 30 percent of them on one HS team? Amazing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Highlights

Feb 19, 2015, 6:02 AM

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3140343/highlights/175461394/v2

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Highlights

Feb 19, 2015, 6:04 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/Saivion3/status/561700262617055232

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The main thing

Feb 19, 2015, 6:51 AM

Is getting our foot in the door at that place.

probably recruiting him harder than anyone

Feb 19, 2015, 11:05 AM

On our board right now. Being his first offer gives us staying power. Honestly, even if we don't get him, I hope we don't end up with robbie Robinson. That kid is not a fit here, I can tell. Plus it seemed like mark fields took a shot at him on twitter the other day....lol

Re: probably recruiting him harder than anyone

Feb 19, 2015, 11:13 AM

Curious, what makes him not fit?

What happened?***

Feb 19, 2015, 11:30 AM [ in reply to probably recruiting him harder than anyone ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would you say Robbie Robinson isn't a Clemson fit?

Feb 19, 2015, 11:49 AM [ in reply to probably recruiting him harder than anyone ]

He's stated that academics are his priority when choosing a school. Sounds like he's got his priorities straight. He carries a 4.2 GPA. He stays out of trouble as far as I know. So how is that not a Clemson kid?

Could we not use a speedy punt returner? Because he's already taken 5 punts to the house and returned 2 KOs all the way. He's an all state player so tell me how he's not a Clemson guy again?

follow him for about a day on twitter...

Feb 19, 2015, 12:19 PM

Seems really immature and very high maintenance. now for all the "creepy that u follow recruits" messages..... On your mark, get set, go!!!!

Re: probably recruiting him harder than anyone

Feb 19, 2015, 12:03 PM [ in reply to probably recruiting him harder than anyone ]

I think you might be missing something here, champ. Robinson is a high character kid and really can only be knocked for his size.

I thought a lot more of him until I followed

Feb 19, 2015, 12:40 PM

Him on twitter because of all the stuff you guys listed but he's the only player I've unfollowed because of vulgar and immature tweets constantly. Maybe he was just having a bad week or whatever but that was just my opinion based on what HE was saying. I totally agree with what the latest article on t-net said about what guys say on there

Re: I thought a lot more of him until I followed

Feb 19, 2015, 12:57 PM

Robbie Robinson is a Clemson recruit. I follow this kid and I don't see what you're seeing. Mike reed loves Robbie Robinson. This kid is a bulldog CB and if taller would be knocking on 5 star status. Double R loves Clemson and would be a great fit.

fair enough...

Feb 19, 2015, 1:02 PM

Like I said, maybe it was just a bad few days for the guy. From what I hear, we're only taking one corner and savion is one of the best hs corners I've seen, so I'm hoping for him. I just looked at his twitter again and didn't see anything bad & maybe the jabs between he and mark fields were just jokes.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,992
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic