Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SOooo, CLEMSON "Has" been the #1 game all along for Coots!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,708

SOooo, CLEMSON "Has" been the #1 game all along for Coots!

Jan 25, 2015, 12:29 PM

And maybe the reason we were sort of ambushed, in that The TiGERS were concentrating on ACC championships, BCS Bowls, etc.

Well, we all know now what he & they have been uP to...after hearing him challenge his Fan Base to show uP @ WB on Nov 28 to see our Tails kicked..and that they would be Proud of Themselves Again...by beating uP on little ACC Clemson College. What a joke..one SEC East championship game where they got blown out...and handful of mid-range Bowl Games where they beat half-way decent BiG10, slow, Yankee OHst & Meechegan Teams. GeeZ!

GoTiGERS..keep winning Men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier doesn't give two shakes about the Coots being proud

Jan 25, 2015, 12:38 PM

to be Coots again. All he cares about is if they are, or will be proud that Spurrier is their coach again!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier

Jan 25, 2015, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Neal"...a 110% keeper, and funny tOO!

Jan 25, 2015, 12:48 PM

GoTiGERS..go for #2 over Birds!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier

Jan 26, 2015, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Spurrier ]

Chuggy Beer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yup, a legend in his own mind***

Jan 25, 2015, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Spurrier doesn't give two shakes about the Coots being proud ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Weird, Clemson doesn't even play in the Almighty SEC.

Jan 26, 2015, 6:34 PM

But yeah, the coot coach sure has mentioned Clemson more than any other program throughout the years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,708
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic