Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fantasy football
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Fantasy football

Dec 14, 2014, 10:32 PM

Right now I'm down 14 pts and him nor I have anybody in this cowboys game and he has nobody left to play. I have my flex position left.

I need 15 pts to make the championship game in my league. Should I start Mark Ingram or Alshon Jeffrey? It's not a points per reception league.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN inside flex rankings

Dec 14, 2014, 10:38 PM

Has Ingram at 17 and AJ at 19.

But I would almost be inclined to start AJ since Brandon Marshall is injured so he should get more red zone looks.

With 14 points to go it is a long shot eithier way but usually a WR has a better shot at getting above 15 than a RB. If saints get behind early they will abandon the run.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=eric-karabell-football&id=2869

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN inside flex rankings

Dec 14, 2014, 10:45 PM

Ingram is projected 14 and AJ 16. It's hard for me to trust Jay Cutler. With Marshall out, the saints will certainly make AJ their first priority in coverage also. I have this feeling one will get 15 and one won't and there's $900 to the winner so i can't afford to be wrong. I think I'm going to go with AJ.

Re: ESPN inside flex rankings

Dec 14, 2014, 11:53 PM

Ingram is projected 14 and AJ 16. It's hard for me to trust Jay Cutler. With Marshall out, the saints will certainly make AJ their first priority in coverage also. I have this feeling one will get 15 and one won't and there's $900 to the winner so i can't afford to be wrong. I think I'm going to go with AJ.

This is an issue? Have you watched a Saints game this year?

Re: Fantasy football

Dec 15, 2014, 8:18 AM

Typically in this call, I would start Ingram because Chicago is giving up RB points lately. However, Jeffrey has a higher floor and with Marshall out, he should be getting a lot of targets. I think Alshon is a safer bet for you, but no one would blame you going with Ingram. Two pretty good flex options this week.

Don't feel bad. I'm down 15 with just Shayne Graham left.

Dec 15, 2014, 9:18 AM

I need another 5/5 XP, 3/3 FG night from him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Did you make it?

Dec 16, 2014, 8:28 AM

Ingram and Jeffery scored 16 and 18 respectively in my modified PPR league. In standard I assume they both failed to hit 14.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next