Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
when is someone going to recognize that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 937

when is someone going to recognize that

Nov 20, 2014, 5:52 PM

all schools engage in (name of school) ing. It's normal. Georgia Georgia'd against Florida and South Carolina this year. Ohio State pulled a Ohio State against Va Tech. Alabama Alabama'd against Ole MIss - course it didn't cost 'em much. But they Alabama'd last year, choking big on of all things a silly kickoff against Auburn, who by the way Auburned this year several times, imploding down the stretch. Michigan State MSU'd royally at home against Ohio State. TCU TCU'd against Baylor earlier, costing them big time, and I heard Notre Dame really Notre Damed last week against Northwestern, at home, when they should have just kicked an extra point. Oregon really did some Oregoning of their own for like, the last three or four years, though this year it was not so bad, apparently. FSU is the ony team so far that hasn't seminoled in two years, though they probably will at an inopportune time. Ole MIss of course Ole MIssed as always and put themselves out of the picture. Not to (school's name) is, well, an aberration when you think about it.

It goes on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: when is someone going to recognize that

Nov 20, 2014, 6:03 PM

I've never heard any of those terms used by the national sports media as a way of describing losses as much as Clemsoning. Yes - other schools have their moments. But in the TB years we did it so consistently that Clemsoning became the universal term for all of CFB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2014, 1:47 AM

A key point... In the Tommy Bowden years. We are just getting a bad rap now, mainly from Pretty Boy Palmer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2014, 7:44 AM

> A key point... In the Tommy Bowden years. We are just
> getting a bad rap now, mainly from Pretty Boy Palmer.

Gosh, Bowden is still coaching CU!!! Here I thought Dabo was the coach. That explains the WVa, FSU losses, and your loss to Ga Tech last weekend. Thanks for clearing this up, you better get to work getting the word out to the national media.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2014, 7:50 AM

It's really cool having our school's name freely talked about by the national sports reporting agencies .
I love the fact that we have this thing with the thing .
Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 21, 2014, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: when is someone going to recognize that ]

Yep just what I was thinking olé tb made it frequent it was a habit. Dabo has us doing it much less

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic