Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If it wasn't for most coot fans, I wouldn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,027

If it wasn't for most coot fans, I wouldn't

Oct 1, 2014, 6:46 PM

Care if scar won every game.

But their fans cause me to want them to lose.

Seeing some of their fans talk crap about Deshaun Saturday night during our game reinforced why I want them to lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it wasn't for most coot fans, I wouldn't

Oct 1, 2014, 6:55 PM

I have been reinforced to them losing for years. It wouldn't matter to me what they say now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree....SC fan told me today that well Clemson also has

Oct 1, 2014, 7:25 PM

two losses....I said yeah to ranked teams! What a tool.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did he lie to you?***

Oct 1, 2014, 8:56 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

On the Road. Both of their losses at HOME.***

Oct 1, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to agree....SC fan told me today that well Clemson also has ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

same with the SEC...it's changed so much

Oct 1, 2014, 7:25 PM

years ago, it was about Southern Pride.....

if Bama was playing Michigan, LSU playing Notre Dame, or Tennessee was playing UCLA, we ALL pulled for the Southern team to whip the Yankee or Cali butt. HARD. I remember many times pulling for the Tide to beat Penn State or some other team from the North.

But the arrogance and bravado of those fans - plus the added bandwagon false pride of SCAR fans -- has forced us to hold our noses and pull for the wretched Irish, Buckeyes or some other horrid Yankee school.

That is as sad as it gets.
But unfortunately, our hand was forced.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: same with the SEC...it's changed so much

Oct 1, 2014, 7:48 PM

Ah , yes I do remember those days. I think the media influence has converted regional pride to a new type of hatred for those we once identified with.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I grew up around Asheville, NC

Oct 1, 2014, 8:00 PM

So I routed for UNC in basketball, Clemson and Tennessee in football.

My parents really didn't care so I wasn't raised for any specific school. It was all regional.

I remember years ago, going to a concert for New Year's Eve in Atlanta, and Va Tech was playing Tennessee.

I was wearing a Clemson hoodie and I remember before the concert, (va tech did beaten Tennessee) that a bunch of Tennessee fans were talking a
Bunch of #### to me just bc I was wearing Clemson gear.

Ever since then I haven't liked any regional teams besides Clemson. But it is a shame, I used to route for Tennessee when I was a kid but then they for all SEC'ed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: same with the SEC...it's changed so much

Oct 1, 2014, 9:17 PM [ in reply to same with the SEC...it's changed so much ]

At one time those Cali teams, don't remember which one, use to rule college FB. I hated them to death lol....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it wasn't for most coot fans, I wouldn't

Oct 1, 2014, 7:50 PM

I get the same thing too! But all I keep telling them is that in 2 or 3 more years the coots will be back to absolutely nothing after spurrier leaves. Not that they were anything anyway. They keep saying "oh the SEC slate is brutal" or it is hard to win week in and week out, but to my rebuttals I simply tell them that they are not losing to the powers of the SEC they are losing to Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mizzou. They couldn't get it done with arguably the most talented team they ever had in the history of Lamecock football with shaw, clownish, Jeffery among others. That is as good as it gets for them! The only thing they can look back on and say is that they beat Clemson. What do they get out of it? A state champion flag? I can go to the nearest wal mart and pick one up for 20$. I hope they never win again and the place turns into more slums than it already is.

I never want them to win a game

Oct 1, 2014, 10:08 PM

That was the way i was raised and was how i raised my kids

Agree. Plus I hate Spurrier. And I hate the SEC hype.***

Oct 1, 2014, 10:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most Caroliner fans haven't ever stepped foot on campus

Oct 2, 2014, 3:33 PM

or probably ever attended college for that matter.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,027
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic