Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ten things I want to see vs SC State...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,698

Ten things I want to see vs SC State...

Sep 2, 2014, 10:01 AM

1. At least one freaking quick slant to a tight end, or a WR, or OLineman or the waterboy or somebody. Just throw a quick slant. (Where was Seckinger?)
2. A jet sweep/Screen with a WR not named Adam Humphries.
3. A pitch to the outside to a speedy WR/RB
4. Kurt Fleming up the middle for 3 yards x10
5. A Punt returner not named Adam Humphries
6. An OL. At least something that resembles one.
7. A back that doesn't tippy toe at the line.
8. A DL that gets pressure (note: D played well in the last game until the 4th quarter at which point any D would have had trouble)
9. WR blocking
10. Less drops

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#@ & #%***

Sep 2, 2014, 10:02 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes I feel like I am missing something

Sep 2, 2014, 10:04 AM

on the jet sweeps. If you add up the gains and losses with those plays over the last several years, it's hard for me to think we come out in the positive. And it used to get Sammy crunched.

I guess you want to keep the defense guessing at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Sometimes I feel like I am missing something

Sep 2, 2014, 10:05 AM

We hardly ever call Jet sweeps anymore since 2011. And in 2011 they worked very well. They kind of went away when chad went to the pistol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2014, 12:06 PM

How bout just a 2 back set pro formation quick pitch right or left depending on how the coverage dictates with receiver in motion ala man, zone, tight zone, press, etc.. Snap and toss it get on ya wheels to the outside and set some good blocks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2014, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Sometimes I feel like I am missing something ]

I guess the biggest thing with the jet sweep is being able to set the edge with good blocking to allow the runner to get past the front 7 and be 1 on 1 in space against the secondary and we either could not execute or did not have the talent to execute on a consistent enough basis for the jet sweep to be effective.

It worked well against Ohio St. but before that game I would agree it has not seemed like a very successful play.

#2 and #5 please!!!

Sep 2, 2014, 10:06 AM

nm

Very disappointed how we used the TE's on Saturday***

Sep 2, 2014, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Very disappointed how we used the TE's on Saturday***

Sep 2, 2014, 10:54 AM

You mean how we DIDN'T use the TE's on saturday lol

It be different if it wasn't all we'd been fed since spring!***

Sep 2, 2014, 12:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regarding number 10, it's "fewer drops" not "less drops"

Sep 2, 2014, 12:07 PM

Regarding numbers 2 and 5, you rassist

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

correct. fewer is a number of items, less is an amount.

Sep 2, 2014, 12:13 PM

juan can have less time, but that same juan would have fewer minutes of time.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Exactly, coot. Although I'm pretty sure you had to

Sep 2, 2014, 12:15 PM

google this

:)

I've always remembered it by few = quantitative while less = qualitative

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

you just repeated what i said. why you gotta do that?

Sep 2, 2014, 12:18 PM

why cant my answer be good enough? this is exactly why dsp doesn't like you.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

more posts by 2012 = more ribbons and trophies

Sep 2, 2014, 12:19 PM

shirley ewe know this by now.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

This is like an SAT qweshion

Sep 2, 2014, 12:16 PM [ in reply to correct. fewer is a number of items, less is an amount. ]

'cept rassist.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic