Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville going for the USuC feel.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Louisville going for the USuC feel.

Sep 1, 2014, 8:25 PM

Fire extinguisher entrance, black out gimmick, gay techno music, ###### bag coach, avian mascot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I think the ACC may have made a mistake...***

Sep 1, 2014, 8:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the ACC may have made a mistake...***

Sep 1, 2014, 10:11 PM

Bc they have a pulse?

no, because they are coot wannabes***

Sep 2, 2014, 7:03 PM

good run D.***

Sep 1, 2014, 8:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Louisville going for the USuC feel.

Sep 1, 2014, 8:47 PM

Well, you're right.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto***

Sep 1, 2014, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm not sure that

Sep 1, 2014, 8:54 PM

You would say that Churchill Downs is in the ghetto. It's about 2 blocks from Papa John's stadium. There is a railroad yard there. What you may not know is that they have an area near the rail yard with a long line of cabooses with the Cardinal logo. (looks a LOT like the Cock-a-boose area at you-know-where)

Message was edited by: CUsouix®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, actually I would say that Churchill Downs

Sep 1, 2014, 8:57 PM

is in the ghetto. There's no way in heck I'd walk through the neighborhood right across from the CD parking lot without a lot of friends with guns.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:57 PM [ in reply to And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

Thanks for welcoming us into the ACC with kindness and an open mind guys. Appreciate it.

Personally I love the city of Louisville

Sep 1, 2014, 10:36 PM

all I'm saying is that the areas out by the football stadium are not that nice.

Oh and I really couldn't care less if Louisville was in the ACC or not. I hate the ACC and therefore I hate every team in the ACC not named Clemson, this includes Louisville and the two pathetic excuse for human beings you have as basketball and football coaches.

So no, I'm not going to welcome anyone to the ACC with an open mind, especially Louisville.

Re: Personally I love the city of Louisville

Sep 1, 2014, 10:42 PM

You're too kind. Thanks again.

Sep 1, 2014, 10:50 PM

Well for me, I'm glad Louisville is in the acc. At least yall can fill a stadium and seem to have a good team...welcome and good luck

Message was edited by: Copenhagen kid®

Sep 1, 2014, 10:54 PM

Thank you sir. We're extremely happy to be a part of it, and will do our best to make the conference proud.

Pay no attention to that GWP character....He walks around

Sep 2, 2014, 6:22 AM

his own house armed with guns - to keep his much, much, much better half at bay.

Plus, he's a known instigator and thread derailer, capable of outrageous and combustive banter simply for the sake of banter. All in all, secretively that is, he absolutely loves Louisville and has said many times he plans on naming his next boy: Louis Ville -----; if a girl, she'll be called: Claudia Cardinal -----. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yum arena

Sep 2, 2014, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Personally I love the city of Louisville ]

I can't wait for the tarholes and duoche blue devils to travel up there for a basketball game ... And be like dang we been screwed this is what modern day arenas look like .. Duke fans like you really think this is air conditioning ??? I'm not sure ... I liked having my drawers stuck to me soaked in sweat Back home in Cameron but I sure could get used to this ..

I only say that for basketball is there bread and butter and they duke dumps on there fans the worst . At least the dome seats 30k but still it's no modern day amenities

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yum arena

Sep 2, 2014, 6:54 PM

As much as I hate Duke, Cameron should never be replaced, especially not with something as soulless as Yum! Arena or any other corporate sponsored cavernous abomination.

If it looks like a coot....smells like s coot...***

Sep 2, 2014, 6:16 AM [ in reply to Re: And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

It's not in the ghetto, and it's basically on campus***

Sep 2, 2014, 6:34 AM [ in reply to And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

Well I would agree with you about the ghetto part

Sep 2, 2014, 2:16 PM

but I see no reason for both of us to be wrong.

Sep 2, 2014, 5:55 PM [ in reply to And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

This is false. The stadium is on campus and there also is no railyard. Just a busy set of tracks that passes along the west side.

It's also not in the ghetto. There is a low income neighborhood a few blocks west but it's safe on game days and most of the parking is at the stadium or east.

The stadium sits on what used to be a rail yard and lots of industry type businesses. UofL is steadily gobbling up all these locations and building athletic structures, housing and a research park. This area 20 years ago looks nothing like today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 8:53 AM [ in reply to And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

Call me biased, but I think our facilities are sort of okay. Thankfully our fanbase, donors, and boosters have sold enough heroine and crack in the surrounding ghetto's, so we can afford chair back seating at all of our stadiums and arena's. Hopefully we'll catch up to the Clemson's, Florida State's, UNC's, and Duke's of the world one day.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/m-basebl/auto_vipplayer/9260512.jpeg

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/w-soccer/auto_bsilarge/10254022.jpeg

Sep 3, 2014, 12:33 PM [ in reply to And their stadium is off campus in the ghetto*** ]

And they serve beer!!!! Oh #### not sure I even want to go there! ;)

Sep 1, 2014, 9:14 PM

Black is a school color for them

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm just going by what I saw. One of the announcers

Sep 2, 2014, 6:20 AM

said "bla bla bla and they've got a black out in the stands!"

that was an entrance video. I haven't heard any techno or

Sep 1, 2014, 11:21 PM

rap music tonight. Just the band. That piped in crap needs to go at Death Valley too.

Only watched about 30 mins. of the game. Heard sandstorm

Sep 2, 2014, 6:19 AM

twice

Sep 2, 2014, 7:44 AM

plus they play enter sandman.........coping VT

they also tailgate on cabooses outside the stadium***

Sep 2, 2014, 9:13 AM

Don't we play techno remixes every kickoff now?***

Sep 2, 2014, 9:59 AM

GO TIGERS

uh, no.***

Sep 2, 2014, 8:41 PM

Re: uh, no.***

Sep 3, 2014, 1:47 AM

Call me biased, but I think our facilities are sort of okay. Thankfully our fanbase, donors, and boosters have sold enough heroine and crack in the surrounding ghetto's, so we can afford chair back seating at all of our stadiums and arena's. Hopefully we'll catch up to the Clemson's, Florida State's, UNC's, and Duke's of the world one day.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/m-basebl/auto_vipplayer/9260512.jpeg

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/w-soccer/auto_bsilarge/10254022.jpeg

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic